MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-17-2010, 09:54 PM   #11
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fioontje View Post
I love your photo's Tanya, I have the same camera, Sony A350, with an 18-70 lens, 18-200 lens, 10-20 lens (super wide-angle) and 70-300 lens.
oh your pictures are so good!!!!! i just got the new lens for xmas and i love it so far...i have never talked to anyone else who has the same camera me! everyone else has a canon or a nikon. so i need to know about the different lens's that you have. which ones do you like the best and what do you use all those different ones for? i researched forever and i still have no idea what to look for in a lens! lol, so any input would be fantastic!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2010, 05:37 AM   #12
Fioontje
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover

Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
Thanx Tanya!

I have this camera for over a year now en never had regrets about buying it. I've worked in a store that sells camera's (sorry, don't know it there's an English word for it ) for 1,5 years, so I have some knowledge about it.

The 18-70 lens (sony) came with the camera when I bought it (I thought I had read that some country's had the 18-55 as a kitlens, but I'm not sure).
The 18-200 lens (sigma) is what we call an allround-lens. It has a little bit of wide-angle and goes to telezoom. This way you don't have to change lenses a lot (less dust on your sensor that way!). That's the reason I bought it for Disneyland! I didn't want to waste so much time changing my lenses.
The 10-20 lens (sigma) is what we call ultra wide-angle. That way you can get more of your environment on your picture. For example the picture I took from the Disneyland Hotel. I can even get my own feet on the photo
And the 70-300 lens (sigma) is a tele-lens for taking photo's of things or people that are further away AND for macro (flowers, butterflies, things like that).

The last time we went to Disneyland, I only took the 18-200 and the 10-20 lens with me and that really was enough for me.

My English is far from perfect, I hope you understand it all...
I can put more pics from Disneyland Paris on internet if you like.
I have my own site with a few other pictures: www.byfiona.nl
The site's not finished yet, but it's a start...
Netherlands Sorcerer\'s Hat Eiffel Tower Captain EO Expedition Everest Magical Express Earful Tower I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1

Fioontje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:29 PM   #13
TanyaH666

thanks so much for all the info!! and yes we want more pictures!! =)
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

Old 01-18-2010, 05:52 PM   #14
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Wow, awesome shots! My cameras do not do well in low light (so I can especially appreciate the nightime shots from you both). I also love the wide angle shot in the hotel. I have a Nikon D50. It came with two lenses, the shorter one doesn't go wider than 28mm (argh!). I need to get a better one. I just bought a 50mm 2.8, which is much better in low light than I had. I still haven't taken it to Disney World yet. I took my Olympus EVOLT in 2006 (back when I took the time to learn how to shoot manual). Nutshell, I have two entry-level DSLR's that take good photos, but I'd like to go to the next level - just not in the budget.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #15
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Here's a cool one... but I doubt any of us will be able to duplicate it!
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...1/full-circle/

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:23 PM   #16
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Thanks for your cool pics Tanya & Fioontje! Fioontje, I love seeing pics of Disneyland Paris! They recently added a balloon to downtown Disney at Disney World, but I've only seen it from a distance. Your hotel reminds me of the Grand Floridian.

Carol, that pic is cool!

Ugh, someone has to work on my pics for me so I can post some from my trip. :P

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #17
TanyaH666

i forgot about these 2! i love the panoramic option on PSE and i always try to remember to take pictures so i can use it.

Old 01-23-2010, 07:50 AM   #18
Fioontje
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover

Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
The panorama pics are awesome Tanya!
I'm gonna look in my archive for more photo's to show you all
Netherlands Sorcerer\'s Hat Eiffel Tower Captain EO Expedition Everest Magical Express Earful Tower I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1

Fioontje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:14 AM   #19
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Tanya-Cool panoramics! I took 2 this trip, but I haven't stitched them together yet (have to find the program for my camera first.)

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #20
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Smile What size

Hello all! Carol I am thrilled to see that you re-started this thread here. Like Heather said I always enjoyed the original one so it is great to keep it going. I have several to add but one quick question. What size dimensions are you using for posting purposes? For example, we usually post our layouts at 600x600 so I am just curious what sizes you ladies have been using to post the amazing shots that are already here. Thanks in advance for your help!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote