MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
tukogirl

What was your favorite?

Sooo, now that all of the festivities are over... (phew! hahahah!)

I want to know your favorite:

1- birthday activity?
2 - layout you completed during the festivities? Post it here!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 02:23 AM   #2
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Favorite activity?
Hummm its a tie between Hopscotch and Cake Smash
And one of my favorite layouts was from Hopscoth

Also this one from SS#63

After that my favorite activity was unzipping the goodie bag
It was a really fun month Andrea
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:33 AM   #3
shalinao
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Girl - 40D & Powershot SD980
My Favorite Activity was the Cake Smash and here is my LO from it...

But I also liked this one from Speed Scrap #57

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow I love DCL! Pirate Dog Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Skyway

shalinao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:56 PM   #4
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
I liked Cake Smash, Hopscotch and Bake a Cake. I did my first speed scrap which was fun too.

My favorite layout was from Hopscotch.

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:18 AM   #5
Jojo
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
My favorite activity was "All things disney" Such an adicting game!!
The activity with a lay out I enjoyed the most was the Bake me a cake challenge!
This is my LO:

My favorite Lay out of all the challenges I've done... Hmm that's a tricky one. Can't really choose cause I've got a couple I really like.
I love my lay outs of SS58, 60 and 61. But from these 3 I love the one of SS60 the most because of the photo effects. They turned out really great!!

Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder
First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015!
First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:42 AM   #6
meejay
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
My favorite activity was Hopscotch, I loved my layout. I also really enjoyed Hide and Go Seek - I search the gallery all the time now! The scavenger hunt was fun since I'm so new, I got to learn about the forums. My Hopscotch layout:

My favorite layout? Probably the hopscotch one or this one, for SS#64:

Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #1 Teacups 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse

meejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #7
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

I think Cake Smash was my favourite challenge but I really really liked the chats too. I learned a lot from them.

My favourite LO is the one I made for Cake Smash:
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote