MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-06-2021, 04:17 PM   #1
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Weekly Challenge #424 February 6 - February 21

Hi all,

We haven't had a weekly challenge in a while but I'm am soooooo missing Disney right now that I've been scrapping like a fiend. One thing I've really been having fun with lately is HUGE shapes! Typically that means lots of big circles, like these:

But can also mean other large shapes like hearts, ovals, Mickey heads and more!

Your challenge is to complete a Disney-themed page and use a huge shape on your layout. This shape should be at least 50% of your layout size. Use as many pictures and elements as you want on the page, along with your shape.

Remember the general rules: no double dipping with other challenges, please add your page to the themed thread in the forums and please leave some love for other participants.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2021, 10:46 AM   #2
tukogirl

love it! Can't wait to work on this.

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 08:22 PM   #3
tukogirl

Thanks so much for this challenge. I've needed to get these pics done forever and just nothing about them was inspiring me to get them scrapped. I never would have done something like this, it would have been plain and boring. So thanks for the fun inspiration and challenge!

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...029#post182029

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 09:03 PM   #4
pixleyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
Thanks so much for this challenge. I've needed to get these pics done forever and just nothing about them was inspiring me to get them scrapped. I never would have done something like this, it would have been plain and boring. So thanks for the fun inspiration and challenge!

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...029#post182029
Oh, I love it! The steering wheel is a great shape to use. Thank you so much for participating!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

Old 02-14-2021, 07:56 PM   #5
Firstoscartgrouch
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Software: affinity photo
Camera: cell

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=64427&cat=575

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...051#post182051

Firstoscartgrouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 10:45 PM   #6
pixleyyy

Very pretty! I love your big circle!

Old 02-16-2021, 07:06 AM   #7
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
I had a great idea for this challenge to do a big bubble (circle), found the pictures, found the kits to use, started working on it - forgot what the challenge actually WAS...completed the page, came here to add it...whoops!
I guess that I need to do something else!

my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by meagan43; 02-16-2021 at 12:36 PM.

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 04:53 PM   #8
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
Thank you so much for inspiring me to step out of my comfort zone.

Princess Janas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 05:42 PM   #9
pixleyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Janas Mom View Post
Thank you so much for inspiring me to step out of my comfort zone.
Love it! Thanks so much for playing alone.

Old 04-28-2021, 06:00 AM   #10
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
I miss all of the challenges we used to have, so occasionally when I am in the mood, I surf for old challenges that I want to give a try despite not getting a prize. It is still fun!

Princess Janas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote