MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Sponsor-hosted Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 11-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #21
bcalberti
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

I think one of my favorite KellyBell product layout is the one I did for a challenge where we hade to make a photobook cover. The template and word art are the only Non-KB products

The kit I would like would be "Love Transformed" - My favorite princess and Disney movie.

bcalberti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #22
tukogirl

I like this one because the great word art and cute elements made the page come together so quickly!

I love your Norway kit!!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #23
branan5
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Nikon Coolpix P80
Snacktastic! is one of my favorite kits - it has such beautiful colors and we are totally people who take pictures of our food fun on vacation This was one of our favorite memories from our vacation and my daughters 1st Magical Moment. I do not own Not a Zoo yet and would love to add it to my Kellybell collection. Thanks for being so generous with your time and you talents!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pascal Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for helping with Facebook Brandy!

branan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #24
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
My favorite is this two pager using "On the River". This was such a great character interaction and I wanted to capture the New Orleans feel and this kit worked beautifully:

I love your "Loyal and Brave" kit--such great elements and colors for our little princes.
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #25
Cheysmom17
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: SBC 3, PSE 11
Camera: Canon EOS T1i and Canon SX40HS
It was so hard to choose just one layout. I have several kits and accessories that you have designed, but I chose to load this layout using your Vintage Mickey kit. My friend works at Disneyland and this night she was an usher at the World of Color show. Even though the show is so full of colors, her cast member costume matched to colors you chose for the Vintage Mickey kit. If my layout were chosen as a winner of one of your kits, I would choose your Sign Here kit! It would be perfect to use for all the pictures from the "Long Lost Friends" that they brought back to Disney for a visit this year! (The only reason I say it's perfect is because sadly, I haven't found anything that would work with some of the 'Long Lost Friends'! Maybe a thought for a future kit?) ;-D
Thank you for this opportunity!
[IMG][/IMG]

Cheysmom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:59 AM   #26
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Thanks for playing along everyone. I loved seeing all the Kellybell Designs layouts! The winners have been chosen and I have sent emails to them with links to the kits they wanted.

Congratulations cmkb396 and bcalberti!!

Check your inbox for a goodie from me!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #27
cmkb396
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

In the words of Mickey Mouse - OH BOY! I am sooooOoOooO excited to have been chosen!!! There was some tough competition in this thread, and I admire all the LO's that were posted!! Thanks for the challenge, Kellybell, and thanks to all my friends here at Mousescrappers for participating! You guys are all awesome!

cmkb396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #28
bcalberti
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!! What a great surprise.

bcalberti is offline   Reply With Quote