MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 4th Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-17-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
tukogirl

are you ready... Let's play TELEPHONE CHALLENGE!!!

This is an old favorite that we haven't done in a while at MouseScrappers so we thought we'd bring it back for the party!

Remember in elementary school when you'd sit in a circle and play telephone? The first person whispers something to the person next to them and then they pass it down to the next person... So you started with "My favorite color is blue!" and the last person heard "Her boyfriend needs new shoes!"

We will be taking sign ups through midnight ET on Sunday. Number of participants will depend on how many sign ups we get. I may split into gropus if we have enough sign ups. When the official game is started (next week) I will move this thread over to the telephone challenge area.

If you're new to the telephone challenge, here's how we play:

The first person (me) creates a layout and sends it to the second person.
The second person then takes inspiration from the first layout.
It could be color, character, composition, anything you choose!
They then pass it on to the third person, and it goes on from there.
We usually ask that you pass your layout within 24 hours so that we can move right along.

After you receive your inspiration and create a page, in a private message send your layout to me and to the person next in line.
Do not post in the galleries at this time. you may upload to photobucket, flikr or a similar website and share the image link. Need help? Just let me know.
We will reveal all at one time so that we can see how the 'message' or page changed as it traveled along the telephone!

Participants so far - let me know if you signed up below and you aren't in this list:

meagan43
tiggernjen
pixleyyy
*melidy*
ana Carol
scrappinnewbie
Californiateri
Littlendgirl
lovetoscrapmm
WDWscrapprincess
gfengel
romajo
amordemar
alclark11
Chef Minnie Mouse
Charelknel
Robills
sthompsonfoto

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 05-20-2013 at 09:41 AM.

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #2
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
I am in!
How long do we think it will go for?

my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:41 AM   #3
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Sign me up, I missed this challenge...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:49 AM   #4
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
I'm in too!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
I never got the chance to participate in this, I always thought it looked so fun! Count me in!
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #6
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Im in Andrea!!!
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:42 AM   #7
tukogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by meagan43 View Post
I am in!
How long do we think it will go for?
Usually we have around 15 people per group, and it takes a little more than a day for each person. So the total challenge will last about 20 days. But you will only have to lift one page when you receive the person's before you. If you know you won't be available at the end or beginning let me know and I can put you in a spot that works best

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggernjen View Post
Sign me up, I missed this challenge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixleyyy View Post
I'm in too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *melidy* View Post
I never got the chance to participate in this, I always thought it looked so fun! Count me in!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #8
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
I'll play! Fun to follow behind Ana! Yeah me!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:58 PM   #9
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
I'll play too! Thanks Andrea!

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

msbagley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:12 PM   #10
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
I wanna play - this is one of my favorite challenges!!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline   Reply With Quote