MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #11
re152
Just parked the car

Thanks

Thanks so much

re152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2017, 10:45 AM   #12
re152
Just parked the car

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
You can scrap anything you wish, as long as it is Disney (related).
You have to follow the rules given by the host.
And you have to get your page posted before the deadline in 3 places: the speed scrap gallery, the appropriate forum thread (like if you scrap the castle, you page should go into that thread) and the speed scrap thread (including links to the gallery and the forum where you posted it). Most hosts give us much more time than the 4 hours that used to be normal...
Most important: have fun. Most of us like the speed scraps because we can hang out in the chatroom... (And, if we are Lucky, we'll get a participation prize, but it's not mandatory and shouldn't be your motivation to play along. Having fun and getting some pages done, stretching your skills and such, are the main reasons for the speed scraps).
Hope this helps!
Thanks so much this very helpful I also am only doing this to get myself to move a little faster with my digital scrapping I get lost in the details to often and need to get moving I have about 4 Disney trips and 2 Disney cruises to scrap and just to advantage of KellyBell's vault sale to help motivate me as well so today I hope to combine the two and get something accomplished that is worthy of posting

re152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 11:45 AM   #13
lauriesscraps
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Software: CS4
Camera: Sony a300 DSLR
Send a message via MSN to lauriesscraps
Link again

I need the link again for the chat room, if someone has it? Thank you!

lauriesscraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 11:49 AM   #14
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauriesscraps View Post
I need the link again for the chat room, if someone has it? Thank you!
I never remember it either, so I put a chat bubble icon at the top right of this page... the blue one second from the right. The url is https://mousescrappers.slack.com

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 11:55 AM   #15
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
I never remember it either, so I put a chat bubble icon at the top right of this page... the blue one second from the right. The url is https://mousescrappers.slack.com
LOL, I have it marked in my list with favorites (or at least the 'must remember' or 'go to a lot' list).

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 11:58 AM   #16
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by re152 View Post
Thanks so much this very helpful I also am only doing this to get myself to move a little faster with my digital scrapping I get lost in the details to often and need to get moving I have about 4 Disney trips and 2 Disney cruises to scrap and just to advantage of KellyBell's vault sale to help motivate me as well so today I hope to combine the two and get something accomplished that is worthy of posting
If you check the Designer Challenge, you'll find a new bloghop that just started yesterday. Lot's of free Disney stuff, for free!
Or use any freebie/kit you have, just think outside the box...
And... next month it is Digital Scrapbook Day, a geat chance to safe money and get new kits at a great bargain!

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote