MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 01:01 AM   #1
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Smile Weekly Challenge #19 (1/26 to 2/2)

I had my challenge all set up, and then I saw Chelle's adorable new breakfast kit the other day, and I got so inspired I completely changed the challenge! After booking a Disney trip, the very next thing I start planning is where to eat! It's strange because I'm not a food person, but for some reason, I am at Disney. I have my favorite places, but always like to try new ones, too. I never took pics of food until I started going to Disney, now it's kind of an obsession to get that perfect food pic!

So, your challenge is to scrap something Disney & food related! Your layout doesn't have to include pics of food (I know not everyone takes pictures of that!) If you don't have any Disney food/restaurant pictures, be creative! It doesn't even have to be at Disney. Maybe you made one of your favorite meals after getting the recipe on your last trip. Maybe you have a cute Disney dish set. Maybe you have a set of Disney McDonalds Happy Meal toys! As Tim Gunn says, Make it Work!

You MUST upload it to the MouseScrappers Gallery Please don't upload it elsewhere and link it here, use the awesome Gallery set up right here. Then post your LO in the correct thread on the forum. If you aren't sure where you should post your LO, check out the FAQ

Everyone who participates will get this Disney Restaurant Word Art set I made. It's my first time making anything, so if you really hate it, don't tell me. The preview looks bad, I promise the actual word art looks better.

Summary:

-LO must be Disney related!
-LO is all about food!
-Upload it to the MouseScrappers Gallery
-Post your LO in the correct thread.

You Have Until Feb. 2 at Midnight Disneyland time (which is 3am Disney World time, technically Feb. 3) to post your layout.

Once I see you've done everything on the list, I'll send you the prize. Have fun!!

Here's my layout

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 05:10 AM   #2
Fioontje
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover

Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
Awesome challenge
I'll see what I can do...
Netherlands Sorcerer\'s Hat Eiffel Tower Captain EO Expedition Everest Magical Express Earful Tower I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1

Old 01-27-2010, 06:22 AM   #3
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Fun challenge. I have TONS of food and restaurant pics from Disney trips so this will be good to get at least a couple onto pages.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

Old 01-27-2010, 06:29 AM   #4
Fran98765

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Fun challenge, I too love the food there and eating at Disney is like a 2nd vacation all in one! Last night we had a recipe from the Mexico pavilion... YUM!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Old 01-27-2010, 07:41 AM   #5
Fran98765

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Here we go...

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Old 01-27-2010, 06:19 PM   #6
lynett_rock
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom

Software: SBC+
Camera: Olympus eVolt
Let's eat

My husband and cousin thought I was crazy taking pictures of food, well I fooled them! It came in handy here!!

credits: dinner party by shabby princess
Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express

Old 01-27-2010, 07:55 AM   #7
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Great challenge.. right up my alley... I am a major foodie and a chef!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Old 01-27-2010, 08:18 AM   #8
Yzerbear19
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PS 7.0 / PS CS2
Camera: Canon Rebel SL1 / Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
Great challenge! The PP looks really cute! I have TONS of food from Disney left to scrap! LOL Though I think one of the layouts I just did for one of the CTs I'm on will work.

I know what you mean about taking pictures of food. We never really photographed our food until we went to WDW in 2007. We used to make fun of my brother for doing it, but not anymore.
Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Ears Thanks for bringing in so many new people Melissa! Pirate Flag I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! It\'s a Small World Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 01-27-2010, 09:15 AM   #9
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Fun challenge, thanks Heather! Love the word art! This one will be hard! I didn't learn about photographing food, until AFTER our Disney trip! Now I'm all set for next time though. I'm sure I'll come up with something. Do you think making a QP to use for a meal next time would work, if I can't come up with anything else?!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Old 01-27-2010, 09:18 AM   #10
twhitesell
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Great challenge. Going to get started on finding my food pictures now. Thanks and love the word art!!

Closed Thread