MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > Help and Support
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-24-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Malware on Magical Kingdoms.com

Just wanted to let you know that magical kingdoms.com seems to be having malware issues. When I tried to view a page on MouseScrappers using Google Chrome, a big warning message appeared (because the page had one or more people that had a ticker from magical kingdoms in their signature).

I also found this below on http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/d...l kingdoms.com (remove the space from the url)

Quote:
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for magical kingdoms.com

What is the current listing status for magical kingdoms.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 10 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-03-24, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-03-24.
Malicious software includes 1 scripting exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including imagehacks.info/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30496 (COLO4).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, magical kingdoms.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
For now, I've blocked their site for our safety.

If anyone hears that their problems have been cleared up, let me know and I will see if I think it's safe to unblock.

Thanks for your understanding

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Last edited by Carolc; 03-31-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
I even removed my html from my signature too ... are there any countdowns that we should use instead? I don't want to have to keep changing signatures all the time ... it is a shame that these sites get hacked ... some people need to get a real hobby instead of putting malware in stuff.

<----- to the spammers

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:28 PM   #3
PrincessTiff
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's

How frustrating. Goofy's girl, you're absolutely right, they need to find something better to do with their time.
Pirate Ears Monorail United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Pirate Dog Cheshire Cat 1 Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Heart

PrincessTiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
psugirl
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Software: StoryBook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon Rebel
Thanks! I went to get on this morning and got a warning about the site when I tried to click on a thread; I use Google Chrome. I didn't know how to get on to tell anyone but I'm really glad you were able to fix the problem!!
Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Rocket Jets

psugirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:00 PM   #5
Carolc
Administrator

I notice some people are using 'MickeyPath' and 'myvacationcountdown' - seems to be 'safe' at the moment. Too bad I don't know how to make tickers so we don't have to go to other sites.

To get a message out to me/the rest of the board, you can post a message on the Facebook fan page, or on Twitter.

Thanks!
Carol

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Last edited by Carolc; 03-26-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
I removed mine, also, and made some new ones. Such a shame, now my counters are back to zero!
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Pooh46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:49 PM   #7
Carolc
Administrator

still looks like they are having issues. I just checked Google again. If only I can figure out how to make a ticker... hmm...

Quote:
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for mag********doms.com

What is the current listing status for mag********doms.com?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 190 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-03-31, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-03-24.

Malicious software includes 3 scripting exploit(s), 2 bot(s), 2 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Studio1955

Old 04-01-2010, 05:19 AM   #8
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Carol those tickers are all pure html coding ... and with this site wouldn't you be able to use this as your hosting site for anyone that uses it?

I found this site ..... http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdhelp.html

Only thing is how do you take all that and make a page where people can put their info in and a countdown clock be generated -- that .... is . the . question.

I used to write my own html ... for webpage design .... I haven't fiddled with it in years. If I come across more info I will pass it along.

Looks like a lot of people are using MyVacationCountdown.com and haven't had any problems.

It would be cool if this site had their own ticker clock.

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:29 AM   #9
Step
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
I notice some people are using 'MickeyPath' and 'myvacationcountdown' - seems to be 'safe' at the moment. Too bad I don't know how to make tickers so we don't have to go to other sites.

To get a message out to me/the rest of the board, you can post a message on the Facebook fan page, or on Twitter.

Thanks!
Carol
Hi Carol, I'm a programmer, so I could probably look into how you could set up tickers for this site if you need help.

Stephanie

Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #10
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Okay - now that would be cool! Just think of how many people would come over here to get tickers???

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote