MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Template challenge #2

Sorry for my delay, I thought I had another week before I had to post. Very confusing! Here's my template, it was my layout from the challenge Jan had a few weeks ago.

Rules:
1. Use the template however you wish, turn it, tear it apart, whatever, be creative.
2. Layout must be Disney related.
3. Post your layout in the Template Challenge Gallery here at Mouse Scrappers. Be sure to include proper credits!
4. Post your image here in this thread with the link to the gallery.
5. Leave loves for at least 2 other participants in the challenge.
6. Post your layout in the appropriate category for your layout. If your layout is about Mission Space, put it in the Epcot > Future World > Mission Space thread.
7. Please, no double dipping on challenges at Mouse Scrappers.
8. In addition to those "normal" rules above, I want to see lots of embellishments on your page. I didn't add them in on the template, they are all up to your imagination!
9. Have fun!

(links removed)

I am really sorry for all the trouble.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Last edited by Carolc; 09-22-2013 at 03:25 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Multiple picture template! Fran, thanks for hosting and the cool template!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Old 03-07-2010, 01:58 PM   #3
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Do you have a link for the template?
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 03-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #4
Fran98765

Ya, i guess that would help. lol... I will edit it into the first post in a couple moments. It IS one of those days lol...
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Old 03-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #5
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Fran ... the template you have linked to be downloaded is completely different than the image of the template you originally posted.

Here is a thumbnail of the screen shot of the template you sent us the download link for.

Do you want us to just do that one ... or is there a link to the exact template you used?

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-08-2010, 11:05 AM   #6
Fran98765

Like I said, not my day, LOL.. I did upload the other one, let me get the correct link. Sorry about all the trouble.

Old 03-08-2010, 11:35 AM   #7
kateolas

No problem ... I think we've all had one of those days once in a while. I am going on one of those years already .....

I am still gonna use that other template for something else .... thanks for sharing with us.

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #8
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Thanks Fran! I grabbed the other one too. I just LOVE templates and feel you can never have too many of them!! After all templates are our Friends!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 03-09-2010, 04:03 AM   #9
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
Two lvoely templates Thanks Fran I am hoping to get started on this challenge soon but the rest of my week is looking pretty rammed with meetings and work

Hopefully I will get some scrapping done at some point
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Old 03-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #10
kateolas

--credits are linked to the image--

Closed Thread