MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Swap Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-09-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
Photo Swap - MJAJmom - Power Rangers

Hey everyone!

I have been struggling with these pics so I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with them. There are several photos to choose from, pick just a few or many. Thanks for helping out and I am looking forward to what creative LOs you will come up with. Linda

Photos: http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/w...nger%20Photos/

Date: April 2010

Cast of characters: Mom, Matthew-7, Andrew-5

Journaling: We were super excited to see the Power Rangers and stood first in line to meet the Green Ranger. They drove out, did a few power punches, then lined up around the courtyard. First we saw the Green Ranger, then Yellow, then Blue. They did some great poses with the boys. The Power Rangers are definitely awesome!!

If you'd like to participate, here is what you do:
- create a layout using any photos from the location I've posted above (right click on the photos and select the save option). You can use any products you want - paper or digital. You come up with a title.
- upload to the MouseScrappers Gallery - remember to change the gallery choice to the 'Minnie Makeover challenges' category!
- post a linked image to the layout here in this thread
- PLEASE DO NOT POST IN ANY 'VENUE' AT THIS TIME.

**You MAY double dip - i.e you can use these photos for another challenge if you are simply out of your own Disney photos.**
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Pirate Flag Teacups Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #2
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Got it done! It's very simple... but I like how it turned out I know nothing (or maybe less than nothing) about the power rangers.... so I didn't have a clue what kind of kit/embellies to use.... so I winged it lol!

I just love these pics of you and your boys... too cute! I think the high 5 was my fave

Link to full size image (you need to hover on the right side of pic, then chose 'original')
Pixiepics.smugmug.com/Scrapbook pages/MinnieMakeover
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:30 PM   #3
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
super cute pictures Linda! thanks for posting them =) i will see what i can come up with too!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
Got it done! It's very simple... but I like how it turned out I know nothing (or maybe less than nothing) about the power rangers.... so I didn't have a clue what kind of kit/embellies to use.... so I winged it lol!

I just love these pics of you and your boys... too cute! I think the high 5 was my fave

Link to full size image (you need to hover on the right side of pic, then chose 'original')
Pixiepics.smugmug.com/Scrapbook pages/MinnieMakeover

Paula, this layout is awesome. I love the 4 stacked photos and how you used the large background photo. I've always wanted to try that technique!!! Great layout, thanks for making a layout for me.
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Pirate Flag Teacups Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

Old 07-13-2010, 05:01 PM   #5
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJAJmom View Post
Paula, this layout is awesome. I love the 4 stacked photos and how you used the large background photo. I've always wanted to try that technique!!! Great layout, thanks for making a layout for me.
I'm so happy that you like it!
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #6
Gwendlite
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: Photoshop CS5 Extended
Camera: Canon: PowerShot S5 IS
Send a message via AIM to Gwendlite Send a message via Yahoo to Gwendlite
Ok, so this is almost a year late, but I just had to try!!

Direct Link to download the full size image:

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/s...s%20Printable/
Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe

Gwendlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwendlite View Post
Ok, so this is almost a year late, but I just had to try!!

Direct Link to download the full size image:

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/s...s%20Printable/
This is so cool, Michelle. What kit(s) did you use?

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:48 PM   #8
Gwendlite

Thank You Carol!!

That is Comic Hero - [Full Kit] by K Studio
http://www.catscrap.com/shoppe/produ...8&cat=0&page=9
Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe

Old 04-02-2011, 09:47 PM   #9
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Wow Michelle, that's a totally awesome page you made. The kit is fabulous and perfect for Power Rangers! Great background paper and black buildings. Cool!

Old 04-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #10
Gwendlite

I'm so glad that you like it!