MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #1
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Template Challenge 176 July 6 to July 18

I am going to start this day early for those of you that want to get a jump start! This challenge runs from 7-6-2013 to 7-19-2013. Wendy from Neverland Scraps so graciously donated this fabulous template for us to play with. Charlene was also very instrumental in our fun as she converted it for us.
Challenge guidelines:
1. The layout must be Disney related or from a nearby park.
2. Please post your layout in the Template Challenge gallery and in the appropriate forum thread.
3. Please post your layout in this thread along with a link to the appropriate forum thread.
4. Have fun scrapping!!
5. Post your layout in the appropriate thread and provide the link below your beautiful layouts.

I can't wait to see what you all create with this fun template!
Check out this great template

You can grab it here {link expired}
Here is the layout I made using this template as well as this new bundle from
MHK Scraps:
Color Your World Bundle

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...790#post136790
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Last edited by Carolc; 09-25-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2013, 08:35 AM   #2
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Thanks for hosting Lisa and thanks Wendy for the template...Lisa, I'm going the scraplift your layout when we get back from Disneyland in 3 weeks...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

Old 07-07-2013, 07:27 AM   #3
Bimpsona2
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Software: Adobe photoshop elements 8.0
Camera: Samsung galaxy
Beauty & the Beast

Thanks for hosting Lisa and Wendy thanks so much for the template. I hope i've done the template justice. I've tried something new for me a girly layout.

Old 07-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #4
Minniesowner
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Here is my page...I always have troubles with the "large title" thing, but hoping to someday figure it out.

Last edited by Minniesowner; 07-08-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Old 07-08-2013, 05:16 AM   #5
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Bimpsona2
I love your story I also love that show it is fantastic! Beautiful color choices the pastels are fab and I love your large title.

Minniesowner
What a fabulous party! I love your story and the photos are so fun! I need to get my nails don like that someday.

Thanks so much for playing along! Be sure to add the link under your layouts with the appropriate thread. Many of us go to these threads for inspiration and I don't want anyone to miss out on your layouts
Here is the info about this
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...php?f=9675&a=5
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Old 07-11-2013, 04:39 AM   #6
renatasluis
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Software: photoshop cs3
Camera: panasonic lumix dmc-tz6
your lo is so great with the black background and bright colors
Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 07-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #7
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
I love lots of journaling! Can't wait to play
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 07-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #8
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatasluis View Post
your lo is so great with the black background and bright colors
Thanks so much I loved using that colorful kit.

Old 07-12-2013, 02:03 PM   #9
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 View Post
I love lots of journaling! Can't wait to play
If you love journaling this is the template for you! That is one area in which I need improvement I sure admire those of you that journal a lot.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #10
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Oh hey!! that's my template!! Woohoo!! Thanks for hosting the challenge and using my template for it! I love seeing the layouts that are being posted and commented on each one of them. Keep them coming!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread