MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-02-2017, 04:14 PM   #11
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
I updated the first post with the download to all four files (tiff, psd, png and page). The download link in the first post have everything now.

Thank you Annette for hosting the challenge, creating a beautiful template. As well as thank you, Jlynn for converting it to .page for those who need that extension!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2017, 06:34 PM   #12
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
thank you for the template~ and thank you Wendy (NeverlandScraps) for ripping to png so I could convert!! Love that big Mickey.

I did alter mine a bit because I wanted to fit a couple more pics in. I knew this was the perfect template for this layout because normally you wouldn't think BMW says Disney....LOL. But it was the car we rented to drive there!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:36 PM   #13
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Thanks ladies for getting that all fixed up for me.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 04:21 PM   #14
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Thank you for the great template !!!!

Also posted here

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 08:50 AM   #15
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Beautiful template, thanks!!!

also posted http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...754#post168754

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 11:34 AM   #16
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Thanks for the cute template, I love how everyone has used it, I can see me scraplifting these! Here's mine, I kept it pretty close to the original, I loved the layout

Also posted in the California Grill thread.
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:23 PM   #17
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

Thanks for the great template.

Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:00 PM   #18
fonnetta
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Dream

I know this is WAY late but I wanted to let you know I did it and loved your template! Thanks so much, Annette.

Also posted HERE in Character Encounter-Aurora
My SS List

fonnetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 06:31 PM   #19
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
So pretty! Thanks for sharing.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote