MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 07-25-2010, 06:50 AM   #1
tukogirl

===>Here for SS #12<=== Sun 10 am ET

Good Morning! I was up till 3:30 am working on something to enter in the fair and got up at 6:30, so please excuse me if I say or do goofy things

Be sure to use the chat if you can so we don’t crash the server! http://client14.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=474111

You will be posting these layouts in the Speed Scrap #12 gallery.

There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.
Then you will have 4 hours to finish your layout and post to the gallery and relevant thread to claim your prize.
If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

UPDATED TIME DUE: noon pacific, 1pm mountain, 2pm central, 3pm eastern, and 8pm gmt

Here is what you will be receiving if you complete the layout and get it uploaded before the deadline - a cool frame and label set graciously made by Emma!

Directions:

1. You can pick ONE and only one photo for your layout OR no photo at all. Your choice, but no more than 1 photo

2. I like using kits that aren’t Disney inspired. You must use at least 2 patterned papers that aren’t Disney inspired (no mickeys, fairy stuff, under the see etc on your papers.) I want to see some cool undisney patterns on your layout.

3. At least 5 elements, but NO flowers!

4. We do lots of hidden mickeys on our layouts – I want to see at least one not hidden big ol mickey on the page.

5. Your title needs to have at least 2 fonts and/or alphas AND some sort of element worked into your title. All 3 (both fonts or alphas and the element) must touch in some way!

6. I always forget to date my layouts - I want to see a cute date element on your page.

7. Add any other elements you want- shadows, finishing touches. Upload to the gallery under speed scrap #12 and in the speed scrap #12 forum (here) by noon pacific, 1pm mountain, 2pm central, 3pm eastern, and 8pm gmt. Also be sure you upload to the appropriate forum – let me know if you have any questions about where! Please let me know which forum you posted to here when you link to this thread.

UPDATED TIME DUE: noon pacific, 1pm mountain, 2pm central, 3pm eastern, and 8pm gmt

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 07-25-2010 at 08:06 AM.

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 06:53 AM   #2
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Hi glad I made it looks like fun! Glad you made it as well LOL I bet you need some coffee~!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:55 AM   #3
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
DH is getting ready to head over to his mother's with the kids to swim so I'll have the house to myself. I'm ready to get going with another full day of scrapping!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:55 AM   #4
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
woohoo ready for day 2. I'm here and ready to start.
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:59 AM   #5
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

I made it thru day 1
Good morning all

Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:03 AM   #6
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
I slept in .... (again) .... but I am here ready to roll !!!!!

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:07 AM   #7
tukogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofys_girl View Post
I slept in .... (again) .... but I am here ready to roll !!!!!
haha good for you! i'm here.. not sure I'm ready to roll

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:08 AM   #8
cncDisney4
Taking monorail to Grand Floridian

I'm ready!!

My Blog: http://www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com/

I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Teacups Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Minnie\'s Shoe United States of America Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin I love DCL!

cncDisney4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:09 AM   #9
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
This should be interesting....Ready to start...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:12 AM   #10
hdunham
Just parked the car

I have my picture! Getting papers together now!

hdunham is offline   Reply With Quote