MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 08-31-2020, 11:17 PM   #1
doodlebugz3
Screamin' in Paradise Pier

Software: Photoshop Elements
Weekly Challenge #419 – September 1 – 14, 2020

Hi All,

My inspiration for this Challenge came while scraping the flowers at Epcot in England. This area makes me want to grab a treat and read a book. It started me dreaming of going back and enjoying all the wonders of Epcot and its many places. So, part of your challenge is to show us something that makes you want to go on vacation and is making you dream of the things to come in the New Year (I HOPE). It could be the flowers at EPCOT, The treats in Paris, a DOLE whip… (Yes I have Disney Treats and WDW on the brain!!) it could be a sandy beach you get the idea…

So, let’s get started….

Here are the RULES you need to follow:

1) Have your page surrounded by pictures. As you can see my page has 16

2)Use a Large Title in the center of your page

3)Use at least 3 ribbons, stitching or scatters on your page

4)Journal – at least 3 lines please…

Bonus Challenge try something new and tell us in the comments of your page about it. I just learned how to Shadow and am loving the effect it has on my pages.

As always you may use as many papers and other elements as you need to complete your page. You have until MIDNIGHT (PST) on September 14 to post your layout.

Remember the general rules:
No doubling up on challenges. Your page must be Disney related or something from attractions near Disney. 2 Participants will be randomly chosen to win a $5 Gift Card (1 for Participation & 1 for Participating in Bonus Challenge) You must post your page in the Mousescrappers Gallery & the Themed Thread that matches your page. Please post that themed thread link here with your layout. Please leave some love in the Gallery.

Can't wait to see everyone's pages..

Here is my page:

You can also find my page here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...030#post181030

Last edited by doodlebugz3; 09-01-2020 at 11:50 AM.

doodlebugz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2020, 12:23 PM   #2
tukogirl

Can't wait to play along!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 09:02 AM   #3
tukogirl

I liked this one. Luckily I found a good template to use. I did cheat a little on my pictures though

Thanks for the fun challenge!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 12:35 PM   #4
doodlebugz3

Thanks for playing along. Your page makes me hungry...

Old 09-05-2020, 07:05 AM   #5
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Thank you for the challenge. I used the challenge to finish this page (and its companion page) that has been needing some attention for some time now.

also here

my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 06:15 AM   #6
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Thanks for this! I love lots of pictures!!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 07:58 AM   #7
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10

Also posted here
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 10:03 AM   #8
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
I have so many pictures and need to do this challenge! Ugh! I am having trouble finding a template for a large number of photos. Any suggestions?

Princess Janas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 03:17 PM   #9
doodlebugz3

I love lots of pictures too. Its so fun to see how others create pages for challenges. They always inspires me.

Old 09-07-2020, 06:44 AM   #10
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
Thank you for the challenge. I really enjoyed doing this. I have never used this many pictures on a page. Most of the time, I use a kit to complete a page, but this time, I used random papers I already had that I felt complemented the colors of fireworks.

Ljnk to forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=12

Princess Janas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote