MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > More Disney fun and memories > Personal Celebrations & Activities
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 10-11-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
Yzerbear19
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PS 7.0 / PS CS2
Camera: Canon Rebel SL1 / Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
What will you celebrate?

Click for Credits
Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Ears Thanks for bringing in so many new people Melissa! Pirate Flag I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! It\'s a Small World Ive met another MouseScrapper

Yzerbear19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Smile Celebrate today

I loved all of the celebrate today signs and the overall concept of finding something to celebrate every day so I used that for my inspiration.

Journaling reads: 10. Watching your excitement grow with every new mode of Disney transportation we took. 9. Creating and enjoying our confections at Goofy's Candy Company in Downtown Disney. 8. You and Daddy spinning us like crazy on the teacups and laughing hysterically the whole time. 7. Seeing your joy when the princess Minnie doll you "wished" for "magically" appeared in our room. 6. Trick or treating during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party--despite the rain!
5. Getting our first family picture with the big cheese, Mickey Mouse! 4. Riding It's A Small World four times because you loved it so much. 3. Watching you enjoy your first Mickey ice cream bar. 2. The precious moment that you met your first Disney princess. 1. Seeing the magic of Disney through your eyes and finding that I love this place even more now that I have a child to share it with!

Linked for credits
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:45 AM   #3
cncDisney4
Taking monorail to Grand Floridian

My Blog: http://www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com/

I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Teacups Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Minnie\'s Shoe United States of America Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin I love DCL!

cncDisney4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:01 PM   #4
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

For Weekly Challenge #53

Since we haven't gone yet and we don't have any recent pics of just he and I, I had to invent a current photo of us.
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #5
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Smile Anniversary cupcakes

Journaling reads: As part of Disney's "What Will You Celebrate?" campaign guests' celebratory events were recognized with buttons and in our case, surprise cupcakes at the end of some of our meals. The single cupcake was brought to us at the end of our meal at Ohana and the adorable Halloween themed cupcakes came from Chef Mickey's. Disney is always fun but having cast members and total strangers wish you a happy anniversary definitely just added to the magic!

It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #6
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
WC #54

Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
AmyR0618
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: ADobe Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon EOS 40D, Canon Powershot

AmyR0618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #8
scrappyvore
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear

Software: Photos edited with LR2 and layouts made with PSE7...hoping to upgrade soon!
Camera: Canon Rebel XS and Canon Powershot s90
Daddy Daughter Disney Day!
MSM # 130

[IMG][/IMG]

scrappyvore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #9
scrappyvore
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear

Software: Photos edited with LR2 and layouts made with PSE7...hoping to upgrade soon!
Camera: Canon Rebel XS and Canon Powershot s90
Here's side B done for MSM ss 139
[IMG][/IMG]

scrappyvore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:03 PM   #10
fonnetta
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

21st Birthday drink at Tiki Bar

My SS List

fonnetta is offline   Reply With Quote