MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > Help and Support
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-13-2010, 07:08 PM   #21
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Thanks, Heather. For a second I thought I lost everything

Remind me, when I'm tempted to change the option that says "Save and display medium and large images?" to 'no', remind me not to. It needs to stay 'yes'.

I rebuilt the thumbnails and medium images... I think we are good now. Take a look.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2010, 10:36 PM   #22
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Yep, looks back to normal

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:36 AM   #23
scrappycath
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Photoshop (CS4)
Camera: Nikon
Um.... I don't have the "upload photo" button? Help!
"Normal" is just a setting on the washing machine.
Sometimes all you can say is"Geez-o-pete"!!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers!

scrappycath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:30 AM   #24
Carolc
Administrator

Sorry, I just noticed this. I think you have been able to upload now, but for those that don't see the Upload link, make sure you are logged in to the Gallery.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 07-12-2010, 11:09 AM   #25
Sand
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: PSE-8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Double Lo or keep to posting singles?

Hi Carol!

Just wondering what is prefered when there is a double layout - post the double LO or stick to singles denoting the left and right in title?

if doubel LO ok then dimensions 600x300?

Please advise.

Thanks Carol! Hope all is going well.
Sandy

My Blog
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Rocket Jets I love DCL! I link to MouseScrappers! Canada United Kingdom France

Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #26
Carolc
Administrator

Do you mean a 2-page layout? If so, I'd rather see one post with both pages side by side (no carriage return). I know some monitors won't show it, but some will.

If you look at this page, both Leslie and I have 2-page layouts. Though they appear one above the other on one of my PC's, they appear side by side on my laptop. Each half is linked to the gallery.

Does this answer your question?

Studio1955

Old 08-31-2010, 10:23 AM   #27
AmyR0618
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: ADobe Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon EOS 40D, Canon Powershot
Hi Carol -

Can you tell me how to shrink the size of my layouts so that they meet the upload criteria? I am using Adobe Photoshop Elements.

Thanks,
Amy

AmyR0618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:36 AM   #28
Carolc
Administrator

This is what works for me: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...+web#post25480

Studio1955

Old 04-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #29
wlovesthemouse
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: Memory Mixer & photoshop
Camera: Nikon D90 and Nikon D7000
In my eagerness to post some of my layouts, I didn't put them into "albums", I just posted them. Since then I have posted more layouts, and was now wanting to sort them into albums. (ie, Suess Landing / Disneyland etc).

Once photos are posted, is there any way that I can edit my layouts in "my photos" so that I can reorganise them into specific albums?

Wendy

wlovesthemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:13 PM   #30
Carolc
Administrator

Hi Wendy,

You can edit your photo by clicking the 'Photo Options' link to the far right of the screen (you may have to click on it twice), then click "Edit Photo" from the drop down menu - from here you can update your photo, including the category. HOWEVER - changing the category will unfortunately change the address of your image, so your images will no longer show in your posts (in the forums). So you'd have to go back and update your posts after you change the category. It's a hassle, I know - I'm sorry... this is one of the flaws of this software that we unfortunately have to live with.

I hope that makes sense - let me know if you need for me to try to explain it better.

Studio1955