MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2016 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON > Marathon 2016 EXPO
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-31-2016, 09:14 AM   #1
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Studio Flergs

Studio Flergs has been a MouseScrappers Sponsor for as long as I can remember! She has also been in the digiworld for many long years, in fact, she was once part of the Sunshine Studio Girls--if you remember them!

You can find all the information you need at Flergalicious which includes a link to her Sweet Shoppe Designs Store and her Sugarhill Co store as well as tutorials like "How to Drop Shadow-warping". There's even a "Freebies" area that you can see the available Studio Flergs freebies.

But if you are just looking for her stores, you can find Studio Flergs store here at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

As well as you can find Studio Flergs Commercial Use store here at Sugarhill Co

Every month, Studio Flergs teams up with Amber Shaw and hosts a Monthly Magic Challenge. You have to use 100% Studio Flergs and/or Amber Shaw's products to receive a beautiful participation prize! You can always find details on Studio Flergs Blog or in the "Sweet Stuff from Sweet Shoppe" forum.

As I was browsing through Studio Flergs store, I realized she has a lot of amazing goodness, which you can use for every day layouts or your most recent vacation to Disney, whether it was on a boat or in the actual park! Check it out, here are a few of my favorite products from Studio Flergs, and what I think could work with your Disney photos

And don't forget to check out all of Studio Flergs and Amber Shaw's #BelieveInMagic series
which has over a dozen different Disney-inspired kits/bundles.
To view all of their #BelieveInMagic products, you can follow this link,
which will have them all in one shopping area. Here are a few of them that I absolutely love!

Lastly, make sure you pick up Studio Flergs, FREE Sample, Luxe
which will only be available for a limited time.

As you can see, Studio Flergs is a very talented designer and brings a lot to the digi world, especially MouseScrappers!
I've also only posted the Studio Flergs kits, but please keep in mind, for every product that I've posted, she has a bundle which is jammed packed with a lot of goodies as a discounted price. Also, for those of you who are new to Studio Flergs, Sweet Shoppe Designs New Releases go live on Fridays at 6pm (eastern) and are always 30% off through the weekend.

Make sure you check out Studio Flergs Sweet Shoppe Designs store
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Carolc; 04-01-2016 at 03:05 PM.

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links