MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 11-02-2012, 02:40 AM   #131
mayooo
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Great challenge this one! Wonderful job everyone!

I've put my part of the blog hop on my blog. A little early, but I'm away for the day and don't want people to miss out.
But I've added some words that they might have to wait a while until everyones parts are up so it should be fine now.

It was great working on this!

my blog - my store - my FB page

mayooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #132
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
great job everyone!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Fran98765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #133
amordemar
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
I'm so sad; I guess my files didn't go through or maybe there were problems with my kit that I wasn't made aware of but it didn't make it to the final collab oh well, it was my first time trying and I'm still learning the ropes! Maybe I'll try again this month! It was still a lot of fun playing along with you ladies

Come Say Hi Over at My Scrap Blog!! A Disney Addicted Family! DH , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse Boo Cheshire Cat Cupcake Star Tours Pirate Flag Big Eyes Minnie Captain EO Big Eyes Tinkerbell Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Haunted Mansion Japan United Kingdom I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

amordemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:22 PM   #134
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by amordemar View Post
I'm so sad; I guess my files didn't go through or maybe there were problems with my kit that I wasn't made aware of but it didn't make it to the final collab oh well, it was my first time trying and I'm still learning the ropes! Maybe I'll try again this month! It was still a lot of fun playing along with you ladies
I'm so sorry to hear this. Have you sent a private message to Christina (frogfish)? She has been extrememly busy and it may have gotten missed. Do you mind me asking what was in the kit? Is there a chance that it may have had some copyright issues? Definetly try again. Mousescrappers is my favorite place to be in the scrap world. And these design challenges and blog hops are so much fun. (Give Christina some time to get back to you. I'm sure she'll be able to answer you questions.)

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #135
amordemar

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirmbeliever View Post
I'm so sorry to hear this. Have you sent a private message to Christina (frogfish)? She has been extrememly busy and it may have gotten missed. Do you mind me asking what was in the kit? Is there a chance that it may have had some copyright issues? Definetly try again. Mousescrappers is my favorite place to be in the scrap world. And these design challenges and blog hops are so much fun. (Give Christina some time to get back to you. I'm sure she'll be able to answer you questions.)
Christina did get back with me! I think it was just communication errors and my file possibly not going through in "dropit". The kit was Dr Facilier themed - I'm going to try and get it through to her again so she can at least distribute it out to the design challenge participants

Come Say Hi Over at My Scrap Blog!! A Disney Addicted Family! DH , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse Boo Cheshire Cat Cupcake Star Tours Pirate Flag Big Eyes Minnie Captain EO Big Eyes Tinkerbell Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Haunted Mansion Japan United Kingdom I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Old 11-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #136
amordemar

I'm not sure if Christina received my submission again - it says it goes through but then again, I'm really not sure. I just kind of want to know that SOMEbody has use of this kit so it's not just sitting here forever taking up space on my computer for nothing so I put it out as a freebie on my blog. Here is the link for you ladies to download it at will:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/q4SZuy6B/...acilier_.html?

Here is a preview of it as well:

Once again, it was a super fun challenge and I hope you girls enjoy

Old 11-08-2012, 04:10 AM   #137
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Camera: Nikon D-5100
Ali, I love your kit!!!!!! Awesome job!! Thank you so much! I'm so sorry you worked so hard and your kit didn't come through in time.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:25 AM   #138
Cindyrelly
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou

Software: PhotoShop
Camera: Nikon 3100
I made an Alpha Set, Some Word Strips and Quotes and Flair to go with my Challenge Kit. I felt it needed some more to finish it off but time is a very valuable resource around here... It's on my blog if you want to add it to the kit. I hope everyone is having a great weekend

http://cindyrelly.blogspot.com/

I link to MouseScrappers! Ive met another MouseScrapper

Cindyrelly is offline   Reply With Quote