MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 03-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #71
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindyrelly View Post
I just sent you my link!!! I didn't name it although I tried to make items appropriate for the Toy Story Midway Mania Attraction. I have some pics I want to scrap from that experience at Disney.

I just called my kit "MouseScrappers DC1" Is that okay or should I rename it on my preview??

Got more stuff for an Add-On too

This is definitely different than the typical flowers, ribbons, bows, etc. that I have found myself doing in any challenges in the past 4 years... Thank You! I really had fun with embellishments and papers that I don't typically make.

Oh, and I used my name that I usually name my kits rather than Cindyrelly... I abbreviated to CRelly. That is what I do in the naming convention I have followed for years.

What FUN
Woohoo! I'll check the PM in the morning...
I'm glad you like the challenge! It is making a lot of people stretch their boundaries and that's good!
You can call your mini whatever you want on the preview and that's a perfectly fine way to abbreviate your name. I'm sure everyone will appreciate blog freebies; this might turn into a mini blog hop!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2012, 08:13 AM   #72
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
May we use a mickey head without facial features in our elements?
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #73
frogfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
Unfortunately not. Since the kit will eventually be offered for sale, the copyright rules are pretty strict. You can offer blog freebies/add-ons if you want to, but the actual submissions for the MouseScrappers challenge cannot include any copyrighted or trademarked images or phrases. Of course, you are responsible for any content that you publish or offer for free on your blog.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #74
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
No, please don't include any Mickey heads among your elements. Since I am ultimately responsible for what is in this kit, I want to be very careful about what goes into it. However, if you create some items for this kit and want to give away a coordinating 'bonus' item to your blog readers, that is an option.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #75
frogfish

We are looking for a volunteer to make a template for the March Design Challenge!

If you are interested in making a template as your contribution to the kit, please contact me by PM so we can discuss details. A template (that meets certain criteria) would fulfill the minimum requirement for the challenge making you eligible to receive the whole March DC Collab!

Old 03-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #76
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Camera: Nikon D3100
Sent you a PM with the link to my zipped file. Yeah I did it!!! My very first mini kit/design work. I also sent a pm about creating a template.

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #77
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Camera: Nikon D3100
Oops, I just realized that I labeled all my files as myname, but as DC50. That was in the example, and I copy/pasted it. Duh. Okay off to fix it.

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:55 PM   #78
obumpus

Uploading now, will be sending you a PM.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #79
omaha
Cooling off in Critter Country

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Sony a550
Mee too , I finished my participation on the challenge designers.
My kit was "inspired" by Donald and Nemo but there are no elements of Disney. There are 5 papers and 10 elements as a boat, a seahorse, a swimming ring, a starfish, fishes...

I send my link by MP.

my blog : Mary Cup of Tea First trip in WDW 10/25/17 - 11/15/17 and DLParis Passport Infinity so many time
Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Kermit 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Pumpkin Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

omaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:11 AM   #80
frogfish

Just a few more days until the first Design Challenge is over!

There is still a little time for you to get your submissions to me if you haven't yet. I must receive a PM with a link to your submission no later than 11:59 PM (CST) on Friday, March 23 for it to be included in the DC1 collab kit (and for you to be eligible to receive it for free).

If you miss the deadline or don't want to participate in the challenge, you can still get this awesome member collab (and support MouseScrappers at the same time) by purchasing the kit. The completed DC1 collab kit will go into the MouseScrappers store at the beginning of April.

If you haven't yet voted in the color poll for the April Design Challenge, you can do that here until March 31.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Last edited by frogfish; 03-21-2012 at 05:45 AM.