MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #21
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm View Post
Should we post what we are creating here so that we don't end up with many multiples of the same type of elements?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh46 View Post
I like this idea of posting a preview (only after being checked for copyright compliance). Not only to see what's already been made, but it may inspire others to design something to add to the kit so they won't miss out on receiving such a great collab. That way, the kit will be even bigger!! Just a thought!
That would be awesome for everyone to post a list of the items they submit or are planning to submit so we don't double up (you can be as descriptive as you want), but at least this time let's save the actual previews for the big kit reveal after the deadline. I'm all about drama

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #22
frogfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenscrap View Post
Great idea - I would love to have a go at this. I make a lot of things for my own use but I am no way a designer. Does anyone have a kit preview template I could use?
You may be able to find a preview template online, but since there are so many combinations of papers, elements, word art, alphas, etc. that can be included in a kit I'm sure you will have to do major editing to any template you find. It doesn't have to be fancy (although it can be), just put your MS username, a strip of each paper, and all of your other elements on there somewhere (you can just line them up if you want). We just want a quick way to see what you've done!

Old 02-19-2012, 03:15 PM   #23
frogfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by obumpus View Post
DH keeps telling me that I need to try designing... Not sure about it though, lol. I may try and join in, it'll depend on whether or not I go back to work this next week... Sounds like potential fun (and grey hair!).
This is the perfect time for anyone who has ever considered designing to give it a shot, even if you just create little stuff to fill out your own layouts; there is absolutely nothing to lose and an awesome challenge kit to gain!

Don't forget that the kit gets bigger and better with every participant!

Old 02-19-2012, 06:16 PM   #24
obumpus

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogfish View Post
This is the perfect time for anyone who has ever considered designing to give it a shot, even if you just create little stuff to fill out your own layouts; there is absolutely nothing to lose and an awesome challenge kit to gain!

Don't forget that the kit gets bigger and better with every participant!
Lol, it'll all depend on how much free time I have available. Depending on how things go tomorrow I'll know more. Oh, and my patience levels. I'm far too much of a perfectionist! It's either a good, or a bad, thing depending on how you look at it. But I do have a TON of CU templates, actions, etc that I can use. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Old 02-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #25
Bev Cavera
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Cannon Rebel T1i
Nice Idea

I like this ..... I will be watching the posting also..... I am not a designer ..but it might be fun to try this out!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Captain EO Italy France Sorcerers Hat Pumpkin King Gingerbread Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World

Bev Cavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:40 PM   #26
Cindyrelly
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou

Software: PhotoShop
Camera: Nikon 3100
Wow this looks fun I haven't done any challenges in awhile but this is a nice idea. I'm gonna have to give it some thought... glad you are getting an early start! I'll be back!
I link to MouseScrappers! Ive met another MouseScrapper

Cindyrelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:59 AM   #27
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

This is a great idea!!! I'm no designer either but I'd love to try to make some patterned papers and some word art bits if that's okay.

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

RuthieRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:12 AM   #28
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

OK i would love to try making some solid papers
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

gillscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:57 AM   #29
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
I am by NO MEANS a designer but, i'll try it. This is an awesome opportu ity. I love this

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #30
Linece
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: Publisher and Gimp for the photos
Camera: Lumix panasonic and Nikon 1
I never done that but i would like to try. Is there a site where i can find some kind of tutorials ???

Visit my scrap blog, you're welcome!
France I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Expedition Everest

Linece is offline   Reply With Quote