MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 07:02 PM   #11
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Thanks for a fun challenge and for the awesome PP!

This was the first time I've used Britt's Through the Jungle kit. Such a great kit for the Jungle Cruise or for any Animal Kingdom layouts. I just upgraded (thanks to my husband!) to PSE 11 (was on 8!) and my goal is to work on mastering 11. So far, I'm loving it.

Thanks again!

Posted here in the forums.

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Last edited by Susan0326; 01-06-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2013, 07:41 AM   #12
tukogirl

Thanks for the fun challenge! The kit is new and so is the template. This year I need to play with templates more to make them my own, like I did with this one.

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...088#post124088

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 01-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #13
Ruby
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 8 for Mac
Thanks for the wonderful challenge, I used Britt's Scary Acres which is new to me I also used a new template. And i finally figured out how to put a photo in
multiple spots

posted in Disneyland Halloweentime

I link to MouseScrappers! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Disney Vacation Club Ursula Blue Bear Minnie Cupcake Big Eyes Tinkerbell

Old 01-11-2013, 04:18 AM   #14
nadauh
Trekking along the Maharajah trail

Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
Thank you all for participating in this weekly challenge! The pp's have been send out, so if you didn't get any let me know!

Old 01-11-2013, 05:00 AM   #15
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Ooops, I forgot to upload my LO here Patty, the cons of uploading pages in a hurry LOL, anyway here it is:

Im trying to improve the look of my pics mixing different actions, most of these were dark and blurred, so I used sharpening, definition, boost and enlighten actions. The kit is a new one I got from Britt, and LGFD new templates.

Thanks for hosting!!!

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...154#post124154

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 01-13-2013, 04:28 AM   #16
nadauh
Trekking along the Maharajah trail

Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Thanks Roxana! I just send you the link!

Closed Thread