MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 4th Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
britt
E Ticket Holder

Speed Scrap #146 With Britt HERE!!!!!!

This is where I'll be posting all the steps & instructions for my Speed Scrap today!!!

RULES:

- You have until 5:00 pm PACIFIC / 6:00 pm MOUNTAIN / 7:00 PM CENTRAL / 8:00 pm EATERN to complete your layout and earn the participation prize.
- You must post your layout, with proper credits in the description, in the Speed Scrap #146 Gallery.
- You must come back to this thread and post a link to your LO.
- You must also post your layout in the appropriate venue/attraction thread in the MouseScrappers forum.
- You should also leave comments for the other layouts in the Speed Scrap.

And of course follow these STEPS:

1) Choose some Disney photos. At least 2, but it can be as many as you want. But I want to see something GREEN in at least 1 of the photos.
2) Place your photos on the page, but NONE of them can be touching each other.
3) Something with rounded corners. Maybe round the corners of one of your photos, or papers, or journaling cards. (Not sure how to round corners? Watch this video to learn one method.)
4) Stripes! Let's see something with stripes, weather its a ribbon, a paper, anything.
5) Add at least 1 thing gold or silver to the page.
6) Add something sticky! Tape, paint splatters, a sticker. Add something that STICKS.
7) No journaling is required, but you know it'll be on mine! As for your title, there should be NO obvious title. Don't get me wrong, your page can have a title, but it needs to be untraditional or non-obvious. Sneak it into an element, a word art, or into the journaling itself.

The prize for completing the Speed Scrap:

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by britt; 05-17-2013 at 01:07 PM.

britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #2
britt
E Ticket Holder

I'll be in the chatroom shortly. I apparently I don't have the right Java plug in, so I'm installing that.

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 05-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #3
britt
E Ticket Holder

STEP 1) Choose some Disney photos. At least 2, but it can be as many as you want. But I want to see something GREEN in at least 1 of the photos.

my blog my gallery

Old 05-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
britt
E Ticket Holder

STEP 2) Place your photos on the page, but NONE of them can be touching each other.

my blog my gallery

Old 05-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #5
britt
E Ticket Holder

STEP 3) Something with rounded corners. Maybe round the corners of one of your photos, or papers, or journaling cards. (Not sure how to round corners? Watch this video to learn one method.)

my blog my gallery

Last edited by britt; 05-17-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Old 05-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #6
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
I'm pouting that I am missing the chat. I hate it when work gets in the way of fun. I'm sad to be missing out.... I know you guys are having a blast.

Enjoy your fun time with Britt.

Thanks again for hosting and being a loyal Sponsor here at MouseScrappers!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #7
britt
E Ticket Holder

STEP 4) Stripes! Let's see something with stripes, weather its a ribbon, a paper, anything.

my blog my gallery

Old 05-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #8
britt
E Ticket Holder

STEP 5) Add at least 1 thing gold or silver to the page.

my blog my gallery

Old 05-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #9
britt
E Ticket Holder

STEP 6) Add something sticky! Tape, paint splatters, a sticker. Add something that STICKS.

my blog my gallery

Old 05-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #10
britt
E Ticket Holder

STEP 7) No journaling is required, but you know it'll be on mine! As for your title, there should be NO obvious title. Don't get me wrong, your page can have a title, but it needs to be untraditional or non-obvious. Sneak it into an element, a word art, or into the journaling itself.

Finish up your LO and follow all the rules in the original post of this thread!!

Here's my page:

Again, follow all the rules in the original post of this thread. And HAVE FUN!!!

my blog my gallery