MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 08:04 AM   #11
tukogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
This is Weekly Challenge #77, right, Kathleena is doing #76? I am just writing it and found the same number. just in case i got it wrong....
We got off on the numbers along the way, I'm not exactly sure when lol. So I am changing this to #77 in the first post and renumbered the list on the sign ups.

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 09:30 AM   #12
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Great challenge! Organizing is an on going process! I am fairly organized, but definitely need to tweek some things. I kinda got lazy the past couple months and haven't done the extra stuff. I need to get on that!

I am also not so good at combining kits....so this challenge is for me! Thanks Denise! Also, thanks for the cute PP!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-16-2011, 10:59 AM   #13
shelleeyore
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT
I've been working on organizing my digi files for the last two evenings and am not even close to being finished. Love your challenge, and great PP as always!
Monorail Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 France Mickey Pumpkin It\'s a Small World Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Star Tours Germany Captain EO

Old 03-16-2011, 11:13 AM   #14
ColoMich94
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: Corel Graphics Suite 2019 & Adobe Lightroom
Camera: Canon 7D, 40D & point and shoot
Here's my layout for the challenge. I really enjoyed this, thanks!

Mouse Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Ears Star Tours Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Pirate Dog Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Earful Tower Mickeys shoe Captain EO Boardwalk 1 United States of America Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 2 Ursula Yin Yang Herbie Patchwork Germany Great Britain It\'s a Small World B Ticket Kermit 1 Pirate 2

Old 03-16-2011, 12:10 PM   #15
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

It can be 4 different designers or 4 different kits, either way...
No worries! The idea is to just clean up your stuff a bit so you can mix and match and use things perfect for the page as opposed to just using what's in a specific kit. Get more bang for your buck, you know?

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Old 03-16-2011, 01:25 PM   #16
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Thanks for the great challenge, Denise! I'm still in the process of cleaning my ehd, but you inspired me to work on this LO! I usually use one kit maybe two for a page, so this was really a stretch for me! I like it though.

posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7998#post57998

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Viking Ship Pirate Ears Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

Old 03-16-2011, 04:35 PM   #17
Jenn1
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: My memories suite and PSE9
Camera: Canon t2i
Thank you Denise for the challenge and for the wonderful PP! I am excited to go through your tutorial and figure out how to organize. I am new to this, so this should be a GREAT challenge for me.

Me (39), DH (45), DD (11), and DS (6)
Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Star Tours

Old 03-16-2011, 07:46 PM   #18
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Thanks for the challenge and the PP. I think I did it right!
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

Old 03-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #19
marlajb
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon D3100
no layout from me yet, but I got "UnzipThemAll" today and spent over 2 hours unzipping and organizing!! I got through all the Disney stuff and will keep working on the rest of it. Thanks for the motivation... and the suggestion for that program -- not having to click a million times to unzip everything really helps!

Old 03-17-2011, 07:59 AM   #20
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Thanks for the prompt, i now have my kits sorted into different themed folders, i did have a page nearly done then for some insane reason clicked to close it without saving, back to square one and try again!
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

Closed Thread