MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Oh Boy! Layouts of the Week
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Layouts of the week (Apr 24th - May 1st)

Here's this week's thread.

*We would love if those who find themselves nominated in this thread also take a few minutes to check out the gallery and nominate someone else - it's always nice to share the love !*

* You cannot post your own layouts.
* The layout must have been posted to the gallery within the week
* You must have left love for the layout you are posting.
* Please also leave a comment on the layout to let them know you've showcased them here - who wouldn't want to know they've been picked as a standout !
* Whilst it's not a requirement, it would be great if those posting (and viewing) would leave some love for these fab layouts.

Post away !!!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
Carolc
Administrator

I came across this layout on SM while searching on the word 'zoo'. The amount of detail is just amazing and really caught my attention. I liked it so much I asked the person who created it if she'd share it on MS because I think it (and her other Disney layouts) would give our members some inspiration. Thankfully she agreed. Little did I know when I wrote her that she is a very talented designer whose work I admire.

If you like it like I do, please leave her some love!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 04-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
tinkerbell7678
Riding Magical Express

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Camera: Sony
I just love this page! The elements, the colors AND the story just brings a smile to my face! Also the fact it makes me want to go it at Prime Time! Great Job Natalie!!!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

tinkerbell7678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #4
wlovesthemouse
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: Memory Mixer & photoshop
Camera: Nikon D90 and Nikon D7000
I saw this layout and really love it.... Congrats on doing such BRILLIANT work, TeethDr.

[IMG][/IMG]

Wendy

wlovesthemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:15 AM   #5
Sand
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: PSE-8
Camera: Nikon D5000
I can't stop looking at all the details! Each photo is so unique.

This is Cynthia's cover for her latest WDW trip. In the layouts description, Cynthia even shares a link to Shutterfly's cover templates. Thanks! I needed that!! Beautiful cover Cynthia!!

My Blog
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Rocket Jets I love DCL! I link to MouseScrappers! Canada United Kingdom France

Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:01 AM   #6
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Sandy your too kind!! It took a lot of work but I'm really happy with the results. You made my day!!

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #7
wlovesthemouse
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: Memory Mixer & photoshop
Camera: Nikon D90 and Nikon D7000
Carolc,

I REALLY love this layout. I wish I could be so creative. You MUST (please) pass on to the creator of this layout that her work is outstanding. (I wish I knew who it was so that she could help me with my boring layouts !)

I LOVE THIS LAYOUT !!!!!

Wendy

wlovesthemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:19 PM   #8
tinkerbell7678
Riding Magical Express

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlovesthemouse View Post
Carolc,

I REALLY love this layout. I wish I could be so creative. You MUST (please) pass on to the creator of this layout that her work is outstanding. (I wish I knew who it was so that she could help me with my boring layouts !)

I LOVE THIS LAYOUT !!!!!

Wendy
I second that! I would love to see more of her LO's on here! I think there is a lot of inspiration just from this LO! Thanks for posting it!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

tinkerbell7678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:30 PM   #9
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Carolc,

I LOVE THIS LAYOUT !!!!!

Wendy
I think some people are just born with a knack for this type of stuff, and can see a vision in their head of what would make a layout well balanced and 'complete'. The rest of us have to aspire/struggle/learn! Most layouts here on MS are linked, so when you see a layout you like in the forums, click on it and it will take you to the Gallery, where you can share your kind words. They'll be able to see your comments there easily anytime

Studio1955

Old 04-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #10
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Creative Memories
Quote:
I saw this layout and really love it.... Congrats on doing such BRILLIANT work, TeethDr.

[IMG][/IMG]

Wendy
Thanks Wendy! :-) I should have posted in my note in the gallery that I used Natalie's Place Designs, "Intergalatic" for this. LOVE Natalie! She is a great designer!

Stacy
Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

teethdr is offline   Reply With Quote