MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #11
lsim
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: PSE
Camera: Nikon 1 J1
Sci-Fi Dinner Theater

[IMG][/IMG]

Lisa

Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2013, 06:10 AM   #12
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
The dining experiences are out of this world. I would highly recommend Sci Fi Diner, the Lilo & Stitch Ohana breakfast, and in lieu of spending 2 dining credits on the Cinderella castle - if you have a princess lover, you can go to the Akershus in EPCOT for only 1 dining credit, and it's stunning. I haven't been to Cinderella's Castle, so I can't really compare, but we've been to Akershus twice and both times been impressed!

Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 10-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #13
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier

be our guest

There are so many things to see and do, food, attractions, shows, oh so many! But I would suggest taking a trip into the new Be Our Guest restaurant. Don't stress about dinner reservations, lunch will do you will still get to see the beauty of the restaurant. Disney did a spectacular job on the details in here I had to do a 2 pager! This was from last Christmas a trip with me and my sister when the restaurant first opened. We have since been back for lunch and dinner and although there are mixed reviews on the food, we prefer the lunch menu and still love the theming!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...592#post139592

Old 10-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #14
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
omg, I love this!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Old 10-30-2013, 12:47 AM   #15
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
omg, I love this!
Love it too, Teresa! I love all the tips I got so far, I also love all the pages I've seen so far. Of course I can use more tips, so please share them with me! You have until Friday, pp will be sent out on Saturday.
Thanks to all who played so far. I think I left love to all pages, if not, let me know.

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Old 10-30-2013, 10:25 AM   #16
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

This was fun! Thanks for the great mickey heads....My advice it to find a photographer that does the magic shots.

Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Old 10-31-2013, 11:13 AM   #17
tukogirl

What a fun challenge! And thanks for jumping in!!

My tip is to be sure to visit some of the WDW hotels, even if you aren't staying there. They all have great restaurants. The deluxe resorts even have fantastic quick service dining! All of the WDW hotels are worth a visit to check out the neat themeing and awesome views, even if you don't eat there! Plus many have fun transportation options to get you to the hotels, like monorails and boats.

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...642#post139642

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 10-31-2013, 06:20 PM   #18
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
Sci Fi at DHS is one of our favorite places to eat, not necessarily for the food but for the atmosphere. We will make an afternoon reservation and go in to take a much need break away from the park and from the heat. We sometimes order food, but usually order milkshakes and enjoy the crazy mini movies on the big screen.

Link to forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1&postcount=36

Old 10-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #19
sthompsonfoto
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles

Dinner at Ohana at the Poly is always a must do for us. We love the food and the kids have always loved the entertainment! I highly recommend it to everyone I plan a trip for and NO ONE has ever been diappointed. By far one of the best dining experiences we have ever done at WDW!

Also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5&postcount=50
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 10-31-2013, 07:54 PM   #20
sthompsonfoto
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles

Also I have to second the magic shots! Photopass is one of my favorite thingds that Disney does. I have some of my favorite pics ever, not just of Disney trips, from photopass photographers. Since most of us scrappers always have the camera in hand we are never in the pics, this eliminates that problem and makes for some geat memories!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Closed Thread