MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 4th Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-17-2013, 04:21 AM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Receiving and giving presents!

You can't have a great party unless you receive some presents. Right? Well you as the party hostess need to give away some gifts. What gifts you might ask... Well your gift is leaving some loves in the gallery. Leave a gift of a comment.

For this challenge we want you to get into the gallery and leave some meaningful comments for your fellow scrappers. Let's keep track of your progress in sharing your gift. The computer will do it for you. You just need to post your starting number in this thread and come back at the end and post your final number.

HERE IS HOW TO FIND YOUR STARTING NUMBER:
1) Log into MouseScrappers
2) Go into the gallery
3) On the second blue bar on the far right beside the "upload photos" button you will see one called "PROFILE". Click on "PROFILE" button and this brings you to a new page.
4) On this new page.. on the far left... scroll down until you see the "Statistics" button. It is 6 down from your photo. Click on it. This brings a new page.
5) On this page, the second line is "number of comments".
6) Use this number as your starting point.

Now start a thread here with your beginning number and get to giving gifts to your fellow scrappers in the gallery.

As for an incentive for this challenge, we might have a special gift or two lined up for some lucky winners. We might be playing it forward. Giving away our own version of a gift... like in the form of a Gift Certificate.

Now go... get to sharing some gifts.

Please post your numbers by Monday 05-20-13 at midnight EST. Thanks!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 05-20-2013 at 06:18 AM.

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2013, 04:23 AM   #2
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Melinda's spot:

Starting Post: 2,092

Ending Post:

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 05-17-2013 at 08:54 AM.

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:45 AM   #3
amyjo76
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover

Starting point: 104
Ending: 132

Last edited by amyjo76; 05-22-2013 at 06:13 AM.

amyjo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:23 AM   #4
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Giving gifts

Great idea! My starting point is 298!

End Point: 365

I'm sure I will leave more over the next few days, but I'm exhausted after a crazy busy day and need to sleep!!

Last edited by 3BluEyedBabies; 05-20-2013 at 08:08 PM.

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:24 AM   #5
momeee
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise

Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
I'm starting a at 290!
Ending at 571!

Love this challenge! It totally forced me to look at all the great layouts and I love the warm fuzzy feeling I get when I see I've got comments!

Thanks to everyone for all the love!

Last edited by momeee; 05-20-2013 at 08:55 PM.

momeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:28 AM   #6
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
I'm starting at 600
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:19 AM   #7
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Starting # of comments: 1,320
Ending # of comments: 1,785

total: 465

This was so fun! I added wayyyy too many layouts to my favorites and enjoyed reliving everyone's trips right along with them!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Last edited by Aussiegirl; 05-20-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #8
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Fun, fun, fun!! I'll play since the baby is being content.
My beginning gallery count is 469
My ending gallery count is 819
That's 350 layouts that got comments this weekend.

This is my final tally....I am off to work on a little something for Carol!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 05-20-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:40 AM   #9
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Starting Point: 819
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #10
tukogirl

Starting # of comments: 4,762
Ending # of comments: 4870

total: 108

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 05-22-2013 at 11:00 AM.

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote