MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2014, 05:16 AM   #1
momeee
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise

Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Weekly Challenge #236 5/20-5/27

Hello fellow MouseScrappers! I have the awesome privilege to be on KellyBell Designs Guest CT for the months of May and June so when I saw we had a whole bunch of weeks without a host for the weekly challenge here I decided to sign up and I asked Kelly if she would be willing to donate a pp...and guess what...she is so generous she is offering an AMAZING pp that goes along with her new release for this week! Once you guys see it I'm sure a whole bunch of you will flip! I think I squealed out loud when I caught my first glimpse! Enough chatting about it...let's see it!

Awesome right! And just wait until you see her new kit! Here it is! Aren't the colors just awesome! The kit and all of the accessory packs are on sale for 25% off this weekend so go grab it now! Here's the link!

So now you know you are playing for an awesome pp...wanna know the "rules"? Thankfully I was lucky enough to be at Disneyland right before Frozen was in movie theaters so we only had about a 45 min wait to meet Elsa and Anna since no one really knew who they were at that point but I've heard these days the lines to meet them are well over 4 hours long! Whoa!!! That's dedication!

So what I'd like you to do is scrap a page about the one attraction at a Disney park that you are willing to wait in a long line for. It could be a ride, meet & greet, parade, show, etc. anything you are willing to give up some of your precious time in the park to make sure you get to enjoy it!

Here's my page of us meeting Cinderella on our last trip! My daughter LOVES meeting the characters so now that we have her the one thing we HAVE to do is wait in line to meet them! (Although we do help guide her to something else if the lines really are too long!)

Also posted here

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Here are the general guidelines for weekly challenges:

1) Challenge should be Disney related
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) You should post your layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
4) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges -that really isn't fair to everyone who created their own page to receive the prize, and makes light of the prize providers work.

Last edited by momeee; 05-22-2014 at 06:56 PM.

Sponsored Links