MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography > ISO Photos
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 06-17-2010, 01:48 PM   #21
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Quote:
Originally Posted by winipeg1 View Post
Hi has any one got any pictures of the playhouse disney live show?
i was that fixated on how my LO was really enjoying it i forgot to take pictures, and i really want to make a page. thanks
I think I have some from our trip in June, 2009...Send me a pm with your email address and I'll send you what I have...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 09:46 AM   #22
penguinsoda
I'm on the tram

Camera: Nikon L5
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttner-jenkins View Post
Hi there,
can someone tell me what the proper etiquette is when it comes to other people's website photos? As I am one of those people with no Disney photos to call my own, I've been scrapping my girlfriend's ones. I've seen referece to Davelandweb's website, which turns out to be a treasure trove of photos. Can I scrap with them as long as I credit his site? Who has an answer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
If you are using photos from someone's website, I think you should really ask them for approval before you use their photos, just in case.
This is always a good idea. Photos are inherently protected under copyright laws, which is why a lot of photographers and sites watermark the images that they use. As long as you're using them for your own personal, private use and not trying to sell them or make money, there is usually no problem is using others images.

I have a few of the Tiki room in my smugmug albums.

http://penguinsoda.smugmug.com/Disneyland

June 21-23 09 -- on page 2
Dec 13-14 -- on page 5
Jan 31-Feb1 09 -- on pages 13, 14
June 15 08 -- on pages 1,2

Feel free to use any of them if you want, just let me know if you've used them.

penguinsoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #23
buttner-jenkins
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon EOS D40
Penguinsoda, you are such a dear for offering your photos

buttner-jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #24
penguinsoda
I'm on the tram

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttner-jenkins View Post
Penguinsoda, you are such a dear for offering your photos
No problem. Not everyone is close enough or has a chance to get there frequently, so if I have some random pic of some flowers, or attraction that someone can use to fill in a project they are working on I don't mind. I do have some obscure pics of thing in the park that I have put up on Zazzle for sale, but if someone wants a shot for a scrapbook page its cool.

Old 07-10-2010, 11:14 PM   #25
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
I take tons of WDWpics.... way too many for me to scrap myself, and I don't work as a pro or anything to sell them.

You are all welcome to sort thru and use anything that you need for your LOs!

I just copied them all into a seperate album with out a lock... but theres not much rhyme or reason to the order, since I was pulling from multiple personal albums to set it up. Just let me know if you use any for your personal use....and if you use them on a blog/website, credits please

here's the link
Pixiepics.smugmug.com
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:10 AM   #26
buttner-jenkins
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon EOS D40
April, I couldn't resist and had a look too at your photo album. Thanks for offering these to scrap, you ladies are just so awesome
And of course I will credit your photos when I end up scrapping them

buttner-jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:34 PM   #27
penguinsoda
I'm on the tram

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
I take tons of WDWpics.... way too many for me to scrap myself, and I don't work as a pro or anything to sell them.

You are all welcome to sort thru and use anything that you need for your LOs!

I just copied them all into a seperate album with out a lock... but theres not much rhyme or reason to the order, since I was pulling from multiple personal albums to set it up. Just let me know if you use any for your personal use....and if you use them on a blog/website, credits please

here's the link
Pixiepics.smugmug.com
Wow you've got some great pics! I think the fireworks are my fav! I haven't had a lot of luck with firework pictures. Thats for sharing!

Old 07-12-2010, 03:21 AM   #28
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
Wow you've got some great pics! I think the fireworks are my fav! I haven't had a lot of luck with firework pictures. Thats for sharing!
You're Welcome!! I did get some very good FW pics last fall. Didn't take the kids, so hauling around the tripod wasn't as much of a hassle as it normally is
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:42 AM   #29
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

thank you so much for offering to share such great pios you are very generous
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

gillscott is offline   Reply With Quote