MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 08-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
mncstbr
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: pse9
Camera: Canon 6D
Photopass pics expired!

OMG, my photopass pics expired! What do i do? I hope they'll be able to put it back on my account I thought I had until end of month...Has this happened to anyone before?
I link to MouseScrappers!

mncstbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #2
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Quote:
Originally Posted by mncstbr View Post
OMG, my photopass pics expired! What do i do? I hope they'll be able to put it back on my account I thought I had until end of month...Has this happened to anyone before?
You should be able to extend the expiration date...I got an email to let me know that mine was about to expire and it said that I could add more days to my photopass...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:08 AM   #3
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
They do offer extensions (there is a small fee involved). Either call or email the photopass customer service and to request an extension on your account. This is a common problem so I am sure they will get it resolved pretty quickly.
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:11 AM   #4
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Just contact them. We let one expire for months and were able to restore it. Time just got away and I forgot to order the photos...

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #5
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Disney's customer service is second to none. I'm sure if you ring them or e-mail them they will be happy to help. There should be something they can do for you. Hope you get it sorted
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #6
hsmom
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon
Gosh, wish I had known this before. Next time I will know better

Star Tours I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Monorail Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Pop Century Christmas Tree 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7

hsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #7
tw1717 - EEYORE FAN
Riding Magical Express

Software: PSE6/MAC
Camera: Samsung/HZ15W
This might seem like a dumb question, but do you get the photopass on the cruise also? I know you do in the theme parks but the cruise is a whole new world for us....

Thanks!

SHOP

BLOG

Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts I love DCL! Mickeys shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

tw1717 - EEYORE FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #8
mncstbr

Well, I called them and THANKFULLY they were able to my resore my pics. they extended by a week! Yay

Old 08-30-2011, 01:52 PM   #9
mncstbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw1717 - EEYORE FAN View Post
This might seem like a dumb question, but do you get the photopass on the cruise also? I know you do in the theme parks but the cruise is a whole new world for us....

Thanks!
I have never been on the cruise but I'm pretty sure they do photopass... I know alot of the ladies on here have been so I'm sure they'll let you know! Have fun! That's our next adventure is the cruise....haven't planned it but we've been talking about it!

Last edited by Carolc; 09-14-2011 at 10:36 AM.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:55 AM   #10
kathleena
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom

Software: PSCS4
Camera: Canon XS1IS Olympus Stylus-9000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mncstbr View Post
I have never been on the cruise but I'm pretty sure they do photopass... I know alot of the ladies on here have been so I'm sure they'll let you know! Have fun! That's our next adventure is the cruise....haven't planned it but we've been talking about it!
No they don't have photopass. The cruise photos are all done on the ship, they have a place called Shutters. It's very $$$$$$$. I think the CD is $250 so if you can spend that much, be sure to go to every photo op available!
Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Viking Ship Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Fairy Godmother D23 Member Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 I love DCL! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Canada Norway

kathleena is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photopass