MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 10th Anniversary - April 2019
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-12-2019, 03:46 PM   #81
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Woot! Just completed the Anniversary Celebration! This is HUGE for me. I never scrap this many pages in a week. It has truly been a marathon. I intentionally didn't bring home my work laptop because I promised myself the evenings to scrap. Yay me to sticking to it!

So how you are coming along? Having any troubles? Have a favorite page you created?

I am so loving the gallery! I love seeing the site buzzing with so much excitement.

Now to work on the recipe challenge!

Keep scrapping and sharing y'all!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2019, 03:57 PM   #82
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Happy Anniversary MouseScrappers and thanks to everyone that brought this event to fruition I also want to thank all of the designers that took their time to donate! {HUGS}
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:30 AM   #83
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
It was fun this week to actually scrap 3 pages. I hadn't scrapped in a very long time. All 3 pages were from our 2010 trip so I got to remember how cute my son was back then. He refuses to believe he was 7 in those pics. lol Crazy kid.

I, like many others, came over after the Disboards fiasco. I loved coming to this site for all the fun challenges and inspiration. It seems that when you move into designing, you tend to move away from actually scrapping pages and doing challenges, which is somewhat a shame, but it is what it is.

I do hope to be around a bit more often, although I am less into Disney as I was back then. I still have lots of Disney pages to scrap! And I have new Disney kits coming out for NSD in a couple weeks. I haven't designed "Disney" in awhile either, so it was definitely a fun thing to do!

Thank you Carol for this wonderful forum full of magic and inspiration and to Wendy & Dawn (and anyone else I don't know about) who do a great job helping out.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Fran98765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:11 AM   #84
Firstoscartgrouch
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Software: affinity photo
Camera: cell
Yah, I finished all the challenges for the 10th Anniversary. I’m so glad to have found this site.

I even did the weekly challenge. Are those held weekly? It didn’t look like any had been posted in a long time.

Firstoscartgrouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:07 AM   #85
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
REMINDER - please make sure you've updated your TRACKING THREAD by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (12:00am EST) because the tracking thread will be locked at 12:01am and prizes will start being sent out tomorrow!

UPDATE YOUR TRACKING THREADS

MouseScrappers 10th Anniversary Celebration ends TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT! (Eastern Standard Time Zone)

Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:07 AM   #86
Neverland Scraps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstoscartgrouch View Post
Yah, I finished all the challenges for the 10th Anniversary. I’m so glad to have found this site.

I even did the weekly challenge. Are those held weekly? It didn’t look like any had been posted in a long time.
We need people to host them.....ideally we'd like them to be hosted weekly.
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 04-14-2019, 09:53 AM   #87
Route66
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Yah! I completed all the challenges. Thanks to all those who organize this wonderful Disney forum... I truly appreciate all you do!

I also appreciate all the kind comments from everyone, thank you so much!

Off to leave some more love before closing time!

Route66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 12:50 PM   #88
goofy2650
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Thank you to everyone who coordinated this wonderful 10th anniversary marathon.
I was so glad to be able to finish, even with computer glitches and server shutdowns.

goofy2650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:27 PM   #89
Neverland Scraps

Links are already being sent out to those who have completed their tracking thread---make sure you check your messages here in the next few days!

Just a little over 5 more hours remaining to update your Tracking Thread to receive credit for the participation prizes.

Old 04-14-2019, 04:56 PM   #90
Neverland Scraps

Make sure you update your Tracking Thread with the links to your layouts so you can receive credit for your layouts!