MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Tutorials
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-14-2011, 12:23 AM   #91
wlovesthemouse
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: Memory Mixer & photoshop
Camera: Nikon D90 and Nikon D7000
Wow ! This is AWESOME... thanks so much for detailing how to create one of these. Here's my basic version (I'm only learning how to use photoshop, so little steps at a time.

Hope you like it....

Wendy[IMG][/IMG]

wlovesthemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 04:37 PM   #92
wlovesthemouse

Software: Memory Mixer & photoshop
Camera: Nikon D90 and Nikon D7000
woohoo... Just figured out how to do reflections in Photoshop V9 - Click on the "Reflections" button and follow the instructions - EASY

Hope you like it. Just gotta put the writing on it now.

[IMG][/IMG]

wlovesthemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #93
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Dixie Pixie View Post
It took me a long time to make mine. Basically I just made a square and copy/pasted it 48 more times. If you want to save a bunch of time, you can use the template I made:

7x7 Grid Template for Globe (It's a direct download)
You are an absolute lifesaver for sharing this template with us! Thank you!!! You just made my life 100 easier. I tried for over an hour with squares and it just wasn't looking right and then I stumbled across your template.

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:59 AM   #94
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder

Thank you Donna again for the perfect template!!

Spring Break 2011 Cover Page

Click image for comments and credits.

I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 04-28-2011, 06:08 AM   #95
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

You're so welcome! When I said "Basically I just made a square and copy/pasted it 48 more times", that was definitely an understatement. It took a long time to get it set up. (Seven doesn't go into 12 nicely so there were fractions of inches on the grid view to deal with and blahblahblah). I thought that since I had already done it, I'd share so that nobody else had to if they didn't want to or didn't know how to.

All those LOs using it look fabulous! Y'all did such great jobs.
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #96
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder

Star Wars Weekend Cover

Click image for comments and credits.

---ETSY Seller

Last edited by CynthiaY2; 09-19-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:34 PM   #97
Thistle

Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon T3i
Oh my gosh, this is soooo cool!! Beautiful layouts!

Thistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:12 PM   #98
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
How is it that I'm just seeing these? Must have been that challenge that I missed....

I really want the instructions for PSE 10. Anyone have instructions? I tried to google it but, alas, google came up short. I'm sure I'm googling the wrong thing though.

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:04 PM   #99
Raquel
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain

Thank you all for the wonderful Tutorial.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1 Mexico Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Magical Express

Raquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #100
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder

---ETSY Seller