MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-19-2011, 03:11 PM   #71
PrincessTiff
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Sent my answers in. Thank you for the challenge!
Pirate Ears Monorail United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Pirate Dog Cheshire Cat 1 Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Heart

Last edited by PrincessTiff; 05-19-2011 at 03:27 PM.

PrincessTiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #72
missi_me
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
Sent you my list. Hope I got them right.
Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise United States of America Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Captain EO

missi_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #73
carolinagirl
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Sony DSC H50 & Canon Rebel T2i
Just sent my answers in. Thanks!

carolinagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:10 PM   #74
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
I just sent you a PM with my answers! I wasn't sure about one of them, please let me know if I got it wrong--gotta get that goodie bag!
Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:09 PM   #75
tukogirl

You still have a few hours to do the scavenger hunt if you haven't yet! I'll take entries until 7am PT Monday Morning!

Here are the latest people to get them correct. Let me know if I missed you and you didn't get a the prize or your name on the list:

banderson
KayR
Susan0326
texasrachel
spacecadetswife
lissiejo
karriescreations
PrincessTiff
mouselvrmom
designsbyamanda
missi_me
carolinagirl
CoralTurtle

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:25 AM   #76
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Well did you all learn a few new things about MouseScrappers? Andrea, I loved the concept of this game as it exposed people to things they may not have known about around the site. Thanks so much for coming up with all the questions and for managing all the responses... I'm sure that must have been a lot of work! Thanks also for creating the big 4-pack of templates for the prize!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:57 PM   #77
tukogirl

A few more correct entries:

ljritchie
disneytiger
Princess Jana's Mom

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote