MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #21
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
I loved the color scheme of the pp so much that I had to get the full kit and use it for this challenge. Here it is:

Thanks so much for a great challenge and beautiful job on the kit!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #22
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidyk View Post
I loved the color scheme of the pp so much that I had to get the full kit and use it for this challenge.
Thanks so much for a great challenge and beautiful job on the kit!

First, thank you for your kind words. When I was making the pp, I didn't plan on the full kit. But I just loved the colors, so full kit it was. Glad you thought so too!!

I love what you did with everything. What a great layout. Love that Mickey scatter. And the banners at the top really pop. Great job. Thanks so much for playing along.

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 12-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #23
Bunnie
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Software: Artisan / Storybook Creator 4
Camera: Nikon

linked here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...418#post123418

Thanks for the fun challenge. I love this picture, but since it's not my child, it's not for my own photo album, so it's perfect for here.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #24
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
Practically Perfect

Thanks Kelly for a fun challenge and great PP!! Amazingly, it was hard NOT to journal on this, and I am HORRIBLE when it comes to journaling!

Here's my LO:

[IMG][/IMG]

also posted here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...423#post123423

Thanks again!!

Smiles!

Stacy

(uploaded image and then realized that I uploaded the WRONG one...this one now has the 3 Mickeys, the glitter and the scatter! Evidently, my mind was a bit scattered!!) LOL

Signature using NPD "Jolly Holiday" Kit

Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

Last edited by teethdr; 12-04-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #25
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by teethdr View Post
Thanks Kelly for a fun challenge and great PP!! Amazingly, it was hard NOT to journal on this, and I am HORRIBLE when it comes to journaling! Thanks again!!
So glad you were able to get in done in time. Love the layout and what you did with the photo. I've got to try to do more things with my actual photos. The effect is amazing. Mary Poppins is one of my favorite Disney movies/characters. The elements are adorable. Thanks so much for taking part.

Kelly

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 12-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #26
afirmbeliever

I just wanted to thank everyone for taking part in this week's challenge. It was a joy and pleasure to host. I always have to much fun. Checking back to see what new layouts have been posted. Hope you like the PP. If you every use it in a layout, I would love to see what you do. 'Til then...Happy Scrapping.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #27
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
thank you for hosting and for the lovely PP!

Also Here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...430#post123430
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Old 12-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #28
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
thank you for hosting and for the lovely PP!
Oh my goodness. That is absolutely ADORABLE. The penguin with his ears. And what can I say about the sparkly snowflake/Mickey head. Not to mention your picture. Love it!!!!

Old 04-07-2013, 12:00 AM   #29
thedigitaldorkette
Just parked the car

Can I still buy this somewhere?

I love this kit and am making some personal vintage journal cards? Where can I still get it please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirmbeliever View Post
Thanks so much for joining me for this week's Weekly Challenge. I've been scrapping for 2 1/2 years now. Learning new techniques, taking part in challenges and speed scraps, etc. They've all helped me to step out of my design box. Except in one area...journaling. I'm a writer by nature. So you would think that journaling would come easy. Nope. Never does. When I scrap, I let the picture speak for itself. In the story of the scrapbook page, the picture is the main character and the elements and papers are the supporting cast.

So that is what this challenge is all about. Letting your picture speak for itself. I know so many of you just love to journal, so this may be your chance to step out of that design box. Here are the rules for the challenge...

1. Use 1 large photo (and no more than 2 more other photos- making a total of 3 photos at the most)
2. Let your picture(s) speak for itself. NO JOURNALING (You can use a title but it needs to be 5 words or less and a date, but that's it)
3. I'm a glitteraholic, so add some glitter somewhere on the page.
4. It wouldn't be a MS challenge without a hidden Mickey. I have 3 children so please hide 3.
5. And......How about a scatter of some kind.
6. Layout must be Disney related
7. Please upload your layout to the Weekly Challenge Gallery, then post in this thread AND the appropriate forum
And while not a rule, please no quick pages, and leave so love for other participants.

I hope you have a great time. I can't wait to see what you all come up with. If your layout meets includes everything above, I'll send you a link to download this cute mini kit Worth a Thousand Words. I created it especially for this challenge. But I liked it so much, that I created a full kit that I'll be releasing on Friday (11/30). Hope you like it.

And here is a layout I made for the challenge.

Closed Thread