MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 10:28 PM   #21
britt
E Ticket Holder

CynthiaY2 - So glad you joined in!! I LOVE your papers! That one with the Donald hats is ADORABLE! Love the character name elements too! WOW! Totally great LO.

kateeov - FUN! Totally captures that fun BPB feel. I like how you stapled down the paper block with the title!

Susan - OOOOH! Look at all your awesome ornaments! Makes me want to start collecting Disney ornaments. LOVE all your cute buttons. You used them perfectly. GREAT journaling. I love how you recorded where all the ornaments came from.

Kat - Prepare to be scraplifted! I'm 100% in love with this awesome LO!!! I love that you scrapped the planning of your next trip. SO CLEVER. AWESOME combo of colors. LOVE the B&W pics. AMAZING. Don't forget to add credits (or a link to a gallery with credits) so you can get your prize!

QueenV - OOH! I love the template flipped like that! SO COOL! Your use of all the little animals is so awesome! I loved this ride! Great pics too!!! I didn't get ANY of it. OOPS!

Well guys I have to go to bed. I'm sooo tired. It's been quite a long day. I'll send prizes out to those who have entered tomorrow morning.

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #22
disneylandchick
Just parked the car

This is my first attempt at a weekly challenge. I hope I did everything right. I'm trying to upload my layout, but after I click insert image I don't see how to go to my folder to upload the image. Can someone please help a newbee?

Old 11-18-2009, 10:54 PM   #23
disneylandchick
Just parked the car

Ok, I'm going to give this another try:

Credits:
Brittish Designs: A Kid Again Alpha, Leave the World Behind, Scratchy Solids, Mouse in the House, Date Stamped. Template: Heather Lee Angle

Also posted in Toon Town layouts.

Please be kind, this is my first challenge. Thanks.

Last edited by disneylandchick; 11-18-2009 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Added location of additional post

Old 11-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #24
CinderellaNL
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

It's my first challenge here...
so here is my attempt of a Layout.

credits:
From Brittish Designs:
solid yellow paper: Miss Kitty
Strings, staples & buttons: Miss Kitty
2 blocks of paper: Tale as old as time (bonjour) & Happiest kit on Earth
alpha: Tale as old as time
Elements: Tale as old as time

From Plum Dumplings Designs:
Date bars

Old 11-19-2009, 01:03 AM   #25
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
here is mine, pretty sure i got everything.

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

Old 11-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #26
kelseyll
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Very clever challenge, Britt! =) I'll be back with something...the PP is awesome!! =)
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers!

Old 11-19-2009, 03:31 AM   #27
scrappycath
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Photoshop (CS4)
Camera: Nikon
Oooo... this is awesome. I've got to get creating. Thanks for the kick in the pants, er I mean Challenge!!
"Normal" is just a setting on the washing machine.
Sometimes all you can say is"Geez-o-pete"!!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers!

Old 11-19-2009, 06:23 AM   #28
labdogs42
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Software: StoryBook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon 7D (I upgraded and I LOVE it!)
Oh yeah, I have to do this one! Thanks for telling us about the challenge on your blog! Sometimes I don't make it to every site, but I always catch you on my Google reader. I NEED that mini kit! And then I'll need to take a trip to Disney at Christmas time some day...

Off to figure out what pictures to use!

I link to MouseScrappers!

Old 11-19-2009, 07:10 AM   #29
CO Lab Lover
Cooling off in Critter Country

Ooh, I love, love, love that pp!! Here's my LO. Template by Neverland Scraps, everything else from Sahlin Studios' Enjoy the Moment. This was a fun challenge, thanks Britt!

Old 11-19-2009, 07:15 AM   #30
golden1023
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: SBC+
Camera: Nikon p300
Post in Magic Kingdom

I have 20 days until my trip! I had to use an old picture but it will be well worth it for that kit!

So I am posting in the sub forum for Magic Kingdom.

Closed Thread