MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
tukogirl

**Please Read** Upcoming weekly challenges

I know summer is usually a busy time for everyone, and this can be seen in our Weekly challenge sign ups. We have someone signed up to host next week but after that there is no one signed up until the end of August

Weekly challenges have been around since the beginning of MouseScrappers and I know most of us would hate for them to go away or be changed. If we don't get enough hosts for the summer we may need to make them two week challenges OR there may be weeks where we just don't have a challenge.

Please help us keep Weekly Challenges weekly! We'd love for you to sign up to host! Don't know how to make a prize? There are lots of friendly designers here at MouseScrappers and at digital stores all over the web that may be willing to help. Try to give lots of notice and nicely ask a designer. Try designing yourself if you haven't - many new designers got their start making prizes for challenges just like this! Give a $5 gift certificate to one random participant! Prizes aren't even really necessary. If you've got a creative idea but not prize, sign up anyway! Everyone's prize will be their awesome completed layout

So please, if you've got a tiny bit of extra time, and a good idea, sign up to host, even if you don't have a prize!!!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2013, 09:01 AM   #2
momeee
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise

Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Just signed up for one! Now I'm on the hunt for a pp!

Old 06-20-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
tukogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by momeee View Post
Just signed up for one! Now I'm on the hunt for a pp!
Yay! thanks!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 06-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #4
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
I can host - but there's no way I can design any sort of prize. How do we reach out to designers if we're looking for something?
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 06-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
I signed up. Wil get a PP.

I think the challenges are fun having a gift at the end to all that participate.
not just a few chosen layouts. There are so many Designers to choose from to help with a PP!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Old 07-13-2013, 06:49 PM   #6
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
I would definitely host a challenge but I too have no designing skills at all. IS there a list of designers who would be willing to offer a prize for those of us that would be willing to host but don't design?

Old 07-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #7
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
I can't sign up or do anything while on vacation (on vacation until the end of month), but I can see what I can do after that, when I get home. I wish I had more time, but I only get online with my kindle these days because we are having so much fun with family!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 07-15-2013, 02:14 PM   #8
tukogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Janas Mom View Post
I would definitely host a challenge but I too have no designing skills at all. IS there a list of designers who would be willing to offer a prize for those of us that would be willing to host but don't design?
there isn't a specific list of designers, and posting on the in search of a prize thread has been hit or miss. The best approach is to email a designer directly to see if they have time. And give them plenty of lead time. There are may sponsors here that donate prizes and there are tons of designers out there in digi land who might be willing to donate.

Old 07-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #9
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Janas Mom View Post
depending on what you are doing (kit, weekly or template) I can help you out. I am currently on vacation but I will be back home next week if you need something quick. But if you are doing a kit challenge, I will need a lot more time since I have to work around the baby and the older children.
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 07-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #10
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
there isn't a specific list of designers, and posting on the in search of a prize thread has been hit or miss. The best approach is to email a designer directly to see if they have time. And give them plenty of lead time. There are may sponsors here that donate prizes and there are tons of designers out there in digi land who might be willing to donate.
What challenge do you need a host for the most?

Closed Thread