MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
====>SPEED SCRAP #134 HERE 1/19 5:00pm EST *** the love scrap *** <====

We start at 5:00pm EST/4:00pm CST/3:00pm MST/2:00pm PST/10:00pm GMT!!

While I get ready... Check out the pp by MouseScrappers very own BookLady Designs!

Love is in the Air

Rules:

There will be Goodie bags for all participants who complete at least 1/2 (8) of the scheduled scraps.... plus another goodie bag for anyone who completes the Full marathon!! In order to qualify for the goodie bags... each scrapper needs to create a post in the master thread (just one) stickied to the top of the Speed Scrap sub-forum and put a link to each of their LOs. They can post up until NOON EST on MONDAY in that thread to qualify. Here is a link to that thread: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12726

So even if they don't finish in time to get the PP for the SS.... it still counts for the goodie bags!

Speed Scrap Guidelines
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just get follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Instructions here:

1. I am a foodie. Probably my most favorite part of planning my trips is planning our dining reservations and researching all the wonderful goodness to eat and drink. So, your first order of business is to pick photos of food, drink, a restaurant, dining show, character meal, etc. Anything that has to do with food, eating or drinking that is Disney related of course. You have to use more than one photo.

2. Pick just 1 kit to use. Templates are ok in my world but, just one kit!

3. One of your photos must take up the full length of your page. If you are doing a 12x12 page, the length or width must be 12.

4. You must have at least 2 clusters with at least 3 elements each. One of your elements in at least 1 cluster, must be a food element. If your kit does not have food elements, you can pick only that food element from another kit.

5. Journal at least 3 lines and date your layout. Try to include description of the food/drink etc, in the journal so I can read and drool.

6. Title your page using an element in place of a letter. I LOVE big titles… so, make your title really stand out! If your kit does not have an alpha or an appropriate alpha for your LO, then you can use an alpha outside of your kit.

7. Since the wonderful pp is about love… This last one is easy! After you finish shadowing your LO’s, leave love for 5 others that have completed this SS. Then post the link to those layouts you have left love for on your own post in SS134 under your completed LO. I HEART MOUSESCRAPPERS!

LAYOUTS DUE BY: 11:00 am EST Sunday Morning!

My Finished Layout:

PP will be sent out sometime Monday evening after the marathon madness. Thank you!

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Last edited by jr4mni; 01-19-2013 at 03:12 PM.

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
jr4mni

Starting in 2 minutes! See you in the chat!!!!!!!!

Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 01-19-2013, 02:02 PM   #3
jang
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear

Will follow in the forum. Too hard to chat and scrap.
United States of America Earful Tower Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Star Tours Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mouse Ears Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:12 PM   #4
LLPooh1
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: Photoshop 2023
Camera: Canon EOS R Mirrorless, Fuji FinePix XP Waterproof and my cell phone
I have to follow in the forum. Last chat crashed my system. Got the blue screen of death! Took me over an hour to get up and running again. Can't risk it. I look forward to the instructions! It's such a cute PP.

aka LLPooh1
(yes, I'm a Poohbear lover!!)
I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets

LLPooh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #5
jr4mni

Posting #2.... Pick just 1 kit to use. Templates are ok in my world but, just one kit!

Old 01-19-2013, 02:16 PM   #6
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
SS 134

Half way done! I've got to go feed my monsters; and I AM STARVING!! Hopefully I can pop in to chat in a while! PP looks adorable!

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #7
jr4mni

#3... One of your photos must take up the full length of your page. If you are doing a 12x12 page, the length or width must be 12.

Old 01-19-2013, 02:32 PM   #8
jr4mni

#4.... You must have at least 2 clusters with at least 3 elements each. One of your elements in at least 1 cluster, must be a food element. If your kit does not have food elements, you can pick only that food element from another kit.

Old 01-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #9
jr4mni

5. Journal at least 3 lines and date your layout. Try to include description of the food/drink etc, in the journal so I can read and drool.

Old 01-19-2013, 02:51 PM   #10
jr4mni

6. Title your page using an element in place of a letter. I LOVE big titles… so, make your title really stand out! If your kit does not have an alpha or an appropriate alpha for your LO, then you can use an alpha outside of your kit.