MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Weekly Challenge #132 (4/25-5/1)

Hello and welcome to this week's weekly challenge! This week we're going to do an Extreme Makeover!

Find a layout that you are not completely satisfied with and re-do it!
You can go extreme and knock down walls (ie start completely over with just the same photos)
Or you can do a mild makeover, maybe your page wasn't quite finished and you wanted to add a few more touches to it!
And because I like a good giggle, those really ancient pages that you did when you first started... I'd LOVE to see those!

I want you to show your original page. You do not need to put it in the gallery here at Mouse Scrappers, uploading it to Photobucket is fine. If it is already here at MS, go ahead and link that up.

Upload your NEW layout to the gallery here at Mouse Scrappers, in this thread and in the appropriate forum as usual.

Tell us what changes you did on your makeover!

And as always, pages must be Disney related, other Orlando park blah blah too.

Ok here is my redo, it was actually a 2 pager, it also had lots of blocking which is not something I do well in scrapping. It was done a long time ago and I definitely wanted a fresh take on these pics. Plus a lot of the parade photos were very bad quality.

And my new version - like I said most of the photos from that evening are not very good, so I got rid of them and highlighted the photos that did turn out well. I added a heck of a lot more elements, which is something I didn't do back in the day either.

Ok, want to see what you are playing for? Park Pals Extras, which won't be in my shop until after the challenge ends, coordinates with the rest of the collection.

Can't wait to see your creations!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2012, 09:34 PM   #2
mncstbr
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: pse9
Camera: Canon 6D
Oh I'm so doing something for your challenge Fran! Awesome challenge, I know I can find those ancient "funny looking" LO's to redo.. lol. The PP is gorgeous! Can't wait to get started!
I link to MouseScrappers!

Old 04-25-2012, 03:49 AM   #3
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Holy smokes! This challenge just goes so nicely with the theme of my scrap lift challenge. Can't wait to redo some of my early LOs.

Awesome pp too! I hope I get a chance to scrap this evening. Thanks so much for hosting.

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 04-25-2012, 03:54 AM   #4
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
I NEED that PP to go with the rest of my kit! It's perfect Love the challenge too, I haven't been digiscrapping too long but the diiference between my layouts now and when I first started is rediculous haha. I've been thinking about redoing some and this is the perfect oppertunity. Thanks, off to scrap!
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

Old 04-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
Fran98765

Glad you like the challenge, can't wait to see your pages!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Old 04-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #6
Annet83
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

I decided to redo this LO, I did for a speedscrap once, since it's not one of my favourites.

I kept the same photos, the background and the title.
I added more colors, but not too much, I tried to keep it natural.
I also made the photos round instead of square.
And I added way more elements to brighten up the LO!

Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...834#post105834

Great challenge by the way, very original! And the PP is awesome, I've already got the rest of the kit so I had to have it

Old 04-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #7
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier

animation academy

I redid this layout, I changed just about everything except the main pic. I like the new layout much better. Thanks for the challenge & the pp!

Old layout:

New layout:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...863#post105863

Old 04-27-2012, 05:31 AM   #8
Fran98765

Love the new pages ladies!

Old 04-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #9
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I re-scrapped this one, changed some pics and added more. I like this LO more as it showcases many more pics! And I even journaled LOL

New

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...955#post105955

Thanks for hosting Fran, cute PP!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 04-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #10
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix

and here's the redo:

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

Closed Thread