MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 12-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
tukogirl

Photo Scavenger Hunt #8 January 1- Feb.29 *2012*

Welcome to the Photo Scavenger Hunt! I am posting this a few days early but I know some people have late December into early January trips planned and wanted them to have the list. Some of you might be able to do this challenge as well as the one before

The Challenge Rules:

1. I will be posting a list of photos to capture... you must gather at least 16 photos of the items listed in the photo hunt. (not 16 photos of the same type of item)
2. You should be able to do this at WDW or DL or maybe even any of the international parks (this can be over several days in any Disney park, or even on a cruise/parks trip, just as long as its within the time frame listed)
3. You must be visiting a Disney Park or Disney Cruise between January 1 - February 29
4. I want photos from this visit, please be honest here
5. You must use your own photos, not someone else's, unless its a photopass photo or taken by someone you have met up with (ie. group photos with other mousescrappers)
6. Then when you get home post a layout of your photos in this thread.
7. Label some of the photos or have a guide numbering and listing the photos. I need to be able to easily check off that you have gotten at least 16 of the items listed.

You should post your LO in the Photo Scavenger Hunt Gallery. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ry.php?cat=733

Post your LO back in this thread, with a link to the LO in the gallery or forum.

Please be sure to leave some comments for your fellow challenge participants in the gallery.

You must post a layout by midnight March 27, 2012

Here is your list of things I want pictures of! Hope you find things you and your family will enjoy hunting for!! Remember, you only need to find 16 of these items and scrap them.

1. a pic where it looks like the studios ear hat is on someone in your group’s head.
2. food depicted in a ride
3. your favorite vinylmation that you don’t own
4. Orange Bird merchandise
5. a detail incorporated into the pavement (for example, hoof prints by haunted mansion carriage)
6. a picture showing the name of one of the steam locomotives
7. a pin released to honor a special event
8. a hidden mickey in your hotel room
9. a beer stein
10. a boat
11. an animal being silly
12. you or someone in your group doing a silly pose with a character
13. something for sale dated 2012
14. hotel check in
15. the bag you use to carry all of your gear to the parks
16. an animal you’ve never noticed before in the Tree of Life
17. your group with a KimPossible Kimmunicator
18. the clock on the train station showing the time you arrived at MK/DL for your first visit of the trip
19. a tree you could find only at Disney
20. the wait times board
21. a neon sign
22. a musical instrument
23. your favorite drink
24. a flag other than the US flag
25. your favorite parade float
26. a scrapbook item
27. a pretty teacup
28. a pineapple
29. you riding on one of the main street vehicles

**Extras for Cruisers**
Here are a few extras just for those of you on a Disney Cruise. I think with these and the choices above you should have no problem getting the requirement!
C1. a cool fish extender
C2. a character in a sailor outfit (but NOT Donald)
C3. a pic of the name on the outside of the ship
C4. the view from a port hole
C5. a pic of your favorite thing to do on 'at sea' day
C6. your favorite on ship meal

I don't have a prize just yet, but I will come up with something soon!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 01-08-2012 at 11:08 AM.

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Andrea, i almost forgot. I leave tomorrow to US. Its the 2nd photo hunt i do that is hosted by you. Im printing the list, my kids love doing these hunts

Im just not sure i understand #2 (food depicted in a ride)
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
tukogirl

hmm, I was thinking something like the apple in snow white or the birthday cake in Winnie the Pooh. Something like that!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 01-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Can you add a couple more for one of the Disney Cruises? We are going soon and I would LOVE to do this, but things like #'s 1, 2, 16, and 29 are not doable.
United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #5
Neverlnd16
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Camera: Stylus 1010
Scavenger Hunt

Thanks for posting a little early. My family came down to go to Disneyland for two days during the last week of Christmas break. I was only able to join them the last two hours Disneyland was open (10pm to midnight) on the last day (January 4th) they went. I found 19 of the things, but some were just not good pictures (I tried to get a picture of a beer stein through the window of Village Haus which was closed). Here's the best 16 (the schedule with the date is in my bag I carry my stuff in):

Gallery and Credits
Forum

Neverlnd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #6
tukogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therapy97 View Post
Can you add a couple more for one of the Disney Cruises? We are going soon and I would LOVE to do this, but things like #'s 1, 2, 16, and 29 are not doable.
I amended my post to add 6 options for cruisers. It's at the bottom of the first post. Thanks for the suggestion!

Old 01-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #7
tukogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlnd16 View Post
Thanks for posting a little early. My family came down to go to Disneyland for two days during the last week of Christmas break. I was only able to join them the last two hours Disneyland was open (10pm to midnight) on the last day (January 4th) they went. I found 19 of the things, but some were just not good pictures (I tried to get a picture of a beer stein through the window of Village Haus which was closed). Here's the best 16 (the schedule with the date is in my bag I carry my stuff in):

Gallery and Credits
Forum
Wow, you got a ton done for only having 2 hours!!! I love the pineapple and the musical instrument, so clever!

Old 01-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #8
Neverlnd16
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Camera: Stylus 1010
It was fun! I knew where to find most of the stuff. Some of the pictures were taken after the park officially closed (thank goodness Main Street stayed open later!).

Neverlnd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #9
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
I amended my post to add 6 options for cruisers. It's at the bottom of the first post. Thanks for the suggestion!
Aw, no problem. I guess I would never have thought of it if I was hosting one of these, BUT since I am going on one... LOL!
United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #10
jennifer9948
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: CS3
Camera: Nikon D40
This looks like fun, I will be going to Disneyland during this time.

jennifer9948 is offline   Reply With Quote