MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Weekly Challenge #18 (1/20 to 1/26)

Hi everyone! Tanya here to hand out the next challenge. Guess what today is?!? Today, in 2006, High School Musical debuted on the Disney Channel!

So here is your challenge:

- LO MUST be Disney related =)
- i want to see you having fun! (High school was supposed to be fun right? lol) i want to see silly moments/laughing/dancing. Not just the normal family photo. show us something different.
- lets see some Wildcat colors!! use some red and white in your LO. it doesn't have to be all red and white, but i want to see more than just a red button and a white button.
- also (i am such a stinker!) do not make your LO High School Musical related!! if the only "dancing" picture you have is your child dancing during the High School Musical show, then fine. i will let it slide. =) but try to use something different. i want to see an array of happy moments!

Also, in case you haven't noticed, we have a gallery here at MouseScrappers!! it is fabulous and Carol has been working super hard getting it up and running, so here is the last part of your challenge.

- you MUST upload your LO to the gallery here at MouseScrappers and leave love for the entry above yours. The link to the gallery is at the top of every page in the forum. Upload your LO, link it to this thread (and make sure to put it in the appropriate venue thread) and then leave a comment for the LO entry above yours in this thread. If you are the first person to finish the challenge then leave a comment on the LO below yours when it comes in =)

DO NOT link your LO back to Scrap Matters or any other gallery. It must be uploaded here at MouseScrappers and then placed also in the appropriate venue thread!!

Condensed Version =):

- Disney Related
- A Fun Picture
- A Good Amount Of Red And White
- Upload To MouseScrappers Gallery
- Leave LO Above You Love

- You Have Until 1/26 At Midnight Disneyland Time To Complete.

Here is what you will get if you complete (and i will be checking) all of the challenge requirements:

Neverland Scraps has been super kind and super generous enough to make this awesome kit for me to give out as a PP!! It is alot of fun and can be used for so many things! (like the HSM LO's i am not letting you scrap )

I know it is alot of rules, but we need to get into the habit of using the gallery and giving love to these awesome LO's!! Thanks so much! and if you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me or post it here!!

***UPDATE***: we are having some issues with some people not leaving comments, so when you leave a comment for a LO (ANY LO, that you left love for, even if it is not the one above you) either PM me with the link or repond here with the link to the LO you left love for. When you do this, i will then send you the link for the PP. Thanks!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

Last edited by TanyaH666; 01-22-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #2
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Great challenge Tanya! I have an idea already, and hope to scrap a page tomorrow! And thank you Wendy for that awesome PP! Love it!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Old 01-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #3
larkd
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: PSE10
Well, I was inspired...here's mine: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=145&nocache=1

Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Expedition Everest Monorail Star Tours Christmas Tree Panda Mickey Pumpkin Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Cozy Cone Motel Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway Turkey Anna

Last edited by larkd; 01-19-2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: add photo

Old 01-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #4
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by larkd View Post
Well, I was inspired...here's mine: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=145&nocache=1

Wow, Lark... that was fast! You really were inspired.

Next time, just include the "Linked Image" code that can be found underneath your photo. You don't need to use PhotoBucket.

e.g.
PHP Code:
[url=http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=145&title=getting-
soaked&cat=500][img]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/500/splash-mountain
.jpg[/img][/url
Also, please remember to also post your link in the appropriate 'land' forum (so we remember where to find it later ). Where is this... Disneyland? If so, here is the Critter Country Forum

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Last edited by Carolc; 01-19-2010 at 10:39 PM.

Old 01-19-2010, 10:42 PM   #5
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Thanks so much for hosting, Tanya! I love all the bold colors. What a great kit for participating! I look forward to seeing everyone's layouts.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 01-19-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
Krisi616
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

I have my page done (but have to wait until Friday to post) ... I hope the "happy" part comes across enough! I did not realize there was a gallery here now... so excited! Will definately upload to that. I will add my layout from Britt's challenge too. That will make commenting on others in the challenge so much easier!

Old 01-19-2010, 11:34 PM   #7
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post

Next time, just include the "Linked Image" code that can be found underneath your photo. You don't need to use PhotoBucket.

e.g.
PHP Code:
[url=http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=145&title=getting-
soaked&cat=500][img]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/500/splash-mountain
.jpg[/img][/url
Also, please remember to also post your link in the appropriate 'land' forum (so we remember where to find it later ). Where is this... Disneyland? If so, here is the Critter Country Forum
i was just about to write this! how funny... you are so on top of things, i love it!

Quote:
Thanks so much for hosting, Tanya! I love all the bold colors. What a great kit for participating! I look forward to seeing everyone's layouts.
i am glad you like it! Wendy spoiled us for sure =)
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

Old 01-20-2010, 12:30 AM   #8
larkd
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: PSE10
Quote:

e.g.
PHP Code:
.jpg[/img][/url

Thanks for the info. As you can see this is only my 2nd post. I've posted in the Disneyland Frontierland forum. Using the link from the Gallery is SO MUCH EASIER than Photobucket. Thanks again.
Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Expedition Everest Monorail Star Tours Christmas Tree Panda Mickey Pumpkin Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Cozy Cone Motel Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway Turkey Anna

Old 01-20-2010, 04:55 AM   #9
panders77
I'm on the tram

Tanya.. this is SUCH a great challange. OF course you had to include the leaving of LOVE.. Awesome. I am soo going to try and get this done. We went to disney LAST MAY and I only have 4 LOs done (one of which I just did for Britts challange yesterday) so I need to get on it. Seriously. And Wendy that PP rocks!

Old 01-20-2010, 05:32 AM   #10
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Fun challenge, Tanya! Now, I'm off to see what I can do...

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread