MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Telephone Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 01-13-2012, 08:18 PM   #51
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
We're getting close now. I can't wait to see what everyone did!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2012, 08:16 AM   #52
karrieskreations
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Software: photoshop 7
i guess i was the last one =D. sorry it took me a couple days. I got the layout while my son was having surgery so it took me a couple days to complete... but its done and sent off to disney baby!
can't wait to see everyones!

karrieskreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #53
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track

Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Quote:
Originally Posted by karrieskreations View Post
i guess i was the last one =D. sorry it took me a couple days. I got the layout while my son was having surgery so it took me a couple days to complete... but its done and sent off to disney baby!
can't wait to see everyones!
I hope everything turned out okay with your son!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:10 PM   #54
karrieskreations

thanx everything went great he has had problems with his knee for 6 years they couldnt find anything . they opened it up and found his tendon was too tight so they cut it and they scraped something off it.. but hes doing great and is starting to walk limp around lol

Old 01-17-2012, 09:00 PM   #55
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
OOOH, I can't wait for the reveal. It's funny, I forgot what my layout looked like for this challenge and had to go back and look at the PM I sent to remind myself.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #56
gfengel

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrieskreations View Post
thanx everything went great he has had problems with his knee for 6 years they couldnt find anything . they opened it up and found his tendon was too tight so they cut it and they scraped something off it.. but hes doing great and is starting to walk limp around lol
I'm sure that's a relief to Mom that he's on the road to recovery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0binb View Post
OOOH, I can't wait for the reveal. It's funny, I forgot what my layout looked like for this challenge and had to go back and look at the PM I sent to remind myself.
That's hilarious!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

Old 01-18-2012, 03:46 PM   #57
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Hi Telephone Challenge Scrappers!!! We finally finished and I forgot to ask Carol for a gallery! While we wait, I need some input.

What can we do to make the telephone challenge interesting? Should we have two teams and race?

Do you think that people have lost interest?

Let me know!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:59 AM   #58
karrieskreations

i think racing would be a great idea =0

Old 01-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #59
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
Hi Telephone Challenge Scrappers!!! We finally finished and I forgot to ask Carol for a gallery! While we wait, I need some input.

What can we do to make the telephone challenge interesting? Should we have two teams and race?

Do you think that people have lost interest?

Let me know!!

I have noticed that in a few of the TC there has not been a Participation Prize, I think that having that gets the interest to know that at the end you will get something.
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #60
gfengel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
I have noticed that in a few of the TC there has not been a Participation Prize, I think that having that gets the interest to know that at the end you will get something.
I think that would help.