MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Scraplift Challenge #16 (5/16-5/29)

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great day!

I'm excited to be hosting my first scraplift challenge - which happens to be one of my favorite kind of challenges.

I'm going to throw a "TWIST" at you! So make sure you READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE STARTING!!! I did a challenge like this on another forum and thought it was so fun that I wanted to try it out on you all. So we're going to play SCRAPLIFT TAG.

Here's how it works:

I chose this LO - Aloha Mickey by hobbes130 to lift:

Here's my VERSION: Chef Mickey

Posted in FORUMS HERE

Now, I'm going to post the link to MY GALLERY.

The next person to post will pick ANY LO in MY gallery to lift. Then do as I did - post both, the LO you chose to lift and your LO in this thread - and leave the link to YOUR gallery. Each person following will find a LO to lift in the person's gallery who posted before you, and leave the link to your gallery for the next person in line. (Please post that you'll do a lift and then come back and edit that post to put in the LO's so they'll stay in order. EXP POST: "I'll lift californiateri's gallery. Here's the link to my gallery:") Clear as mud??? (let me know if you don't understand how to play)

Be sure to leave LOVE for the person that you lift from, and follow the regular scraplift rules:

1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

For Participating you'll receive this PP:

(I'll send out the PP on 5/30 to each person that participates.)

So TAG - you're it!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Last edited by californiateri; 05-16-2011 at 11:48 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
ColoMich94
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: Corel Graphics Suite 2019 & Adobe Lightroom
Camera: Canon 7D, 40D & point and shoot
Wow! This sounds like fun. So, if I have this right, I'm supposed to pick a layout of yours to scraplift, which is below, and then leave a link to my gallery for the next person to pick a layout to lift. Then, when I'm finished with my scraplift I come back and post it in this post. Is that right?

Here's a link to my Gallery for the next person: ColoMich94

Here's the layout I picked to lift:

Here's my lift: I was totally inspired by the Mickey framed picture as well as the cluter of elements in the bottom right corner and the colors of the layout. I originally scrapped these pictures back in 2003 and I have been waiting for a chance to rescrap them. When I saw the Mickey frame I was very much inspired to try to finally rescrap these picures and I am very happy with the result. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Mouse Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Ears Star Tours Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Pirate Dog Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Earful Tower Mickeys shoe Captain EO Boardwalk 1 United States of America Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 2 Ursula Yin Yang Herbie Patchwork Germany Great Britain It\'s a Small World B Ticket Kermit 1 Pirate 2

Last edited by ColoMich94; 05-16-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Old 05-16-2011, 12:17 PM   #3
californiateri

Yes - that's exactly how you do it!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 05-16-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Thanks for hosting Teri, i really enjoyed this kind of lift and great pp
Here my gallery: ana_carol's Gallery

I chose to lift this one, cause i really enjoyed that tilted BG

And made this

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8491#post68491
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Last edited by ana_carol; 05-17-2011 at 12:45 PM.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #5
californiateri

Yes, you can pick it later. You can do it the way you did it, or the way colomich94 did it. Just be sure to come back and post both of the LO's later so you'll qualify for the PP.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #6
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Teri,

This sounds like fun!! Thanks for hosting such a fun scraplit and for the cool Pooh font PP!!
I have to have the PP. It is so cute!! I already have ideas for it!

I'll SL from ana_carol's Gallery.

Here is the LO from ana_carol I used. I like the WWoHP theme and the LO.

Here is my version.

Also, posted at forum More Disney fun and memories > Non-Disney Theme Parks in the area > Wizarding World of Harry Potter
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9&postcount=25

Cheers,
Brenda
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Last edited by Charelkenl; 05-17-2011 at 11:54 AM.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #7
susie_q_777
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: My Digital Studio, trying to learn PSE
Camera: Canon xTi
So, I think I'm supposed to pick a LO of Charelkenl's. This is the one I picked.

Link to my Gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...2142&protype=1
Mouse Ears

Last edited by susie_q_777; 05-16-2011 at 08:32 PM.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:02 PM   #8
californiateri

Ladies - Remember you should be posting the link to YOUR gallery for the next person in line.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #9
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
I Love the PP, On my Calendar to Do! Thank you Teri!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Old 05-17-2011, 11:23 AM   #10
shalinao
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Girl - 40D & Powershot SD980
Here is the LO i'm going to lift off susie_q_777

My Gallery is HERE

Here is my Lift...

Posted in the forum HERE
Thanks for the Challenge Teri!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow I love DCL! Pirate Dog Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Skyway

Last edited by shalinao; 05-25-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Closed Thread