MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 05:52 AM   #1
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Template Challenge #187 (9/21 -10/4)

Good morning Scrappers!! This mornings template is inspired by something I am not the greatest at scrapping--blocking, simplicity, journal cards, project life-style layouts. I am trying to expand my horizons by making my templates less clustered and more blocked to meet the needs of my project life friends

Here is the layout that Im challenging you to use these next two weeks:

**available in tiff, psd, psp, page/sbc, jpg and individual png files**

~Thank you Charlene for converting the template to page/sbc files. I really appreciate all the work you do to make everyone able to use these templates!~

Before I give you the download links, there are a few rules that we all need to read and take to heart

- Your layout must be Disney related
- Upload your LO to the MouseScrappers "Template Gallery", making sure you properly credit the designers products that you used to create your layout
- This challenge is not just for digital scrapbookers. If you are a paper scrapbooker, please use the template as your inspiration.
- Post your image here in this forum (with the link to the layout) and also post your image/link in the appropriate forum category.
- Please no double dipping. What does that mean? It means please do not use this template on any other challenge here at MouseScrappers (except Color wheel or photo swap)
- Also, everyone loves comments so please leave love to those who inspire us along the way!!

**The download link has expired**
Thank you for playing along with my challenge!

Happy scrapping!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 10-05-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
janette
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Thank you so much for hosting again and providing a wonderful template, these are really helping me get my last trip scrapped!

This is my version, I was excited to use the new Project Mouse kit too.

Forum Link

Old 09-21-2013, 04:03 PM   #3
Neverland Scraps

love how you rotated the layout and made a large photo across the top!! I can't believe how quick you were!! Beautiful layout! I left you love!!

Also, I've updated the first thread with three links all including the sbc/page files. So now everyone can play along these two weeks!! Thank you Charlene for being so quick with converting those layouts! You rock!!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-23-2013, 08:08 AM   #4
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
You are on a roll with awesome templates Wendy! Thanks so much for your generosity. I enjoyed this one so much I turned it into a two pager! Here you go:

It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

Old 09-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
Neverland Scraps

Kathryn, love that you made a two page spread!!

Beautiful layouts!

Old 09-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #6
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Goodness! These pages are FABULOUS! Thank you Wendy for the lovely template. I love how everyone used the cards. Great templates for Project Life. Thank you!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #7
Neverland Scraps

you are welcome...don't expect a lot of PL templates from me...this was hard enough for me to create

Old 09-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #8
janette
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Loved what Kathryn did with this and had to lift her idea and use the template for princess pages. I had lots of pictures so this worked great. Really a versatile template Wendy - thanks again!

Forum Link

Forum Link

Forum Link

Last edited by janette; 09-25-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Old 09-25-2013, 07:34 AM   #9
Neverland Scraps

Oh wow!! You did one for each princess!! Wow, you were busy!! These all look amazing!!

Old 09-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #10
lsim
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: PSE
Camera: Nikon 1 J1
[IMG][/IMG]

Lisa

Closed Thread