MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 04-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
cncDisney4
Taking monorail to Grand Floridian

Scraplift Challenge #92 April 21 - May 4

Hi everyone! I know I am posting this the night before the challenge starts, but I am just so excited!!!

For this challenge I am thinking celebrations! My hubby, Curt, and I try to celebrate our anniversary at Disney World each year. Have any of you celebrated something special at Disney??? Well, let's scrap it! However, if you have not celebrated a birthday, anniversary, etc. at Disney then we will just say that being at Disney is a celebration!!!

Now for my little twist on this challenge ... My "style" of scrapping is to "fill the layout". However, in this challenge I want to embrace the white space and try to rock a layout like Shelly's (shelleeyore) below.

What great inspiration for this challenge! Thanks Shelly for letting me use your layout.

Here is my layout for the challenge using more white space. I have to admit, while I have scrapped with some "white space" a few times before ... I enjoyed creating this layout and love how clean the layouts look!

I also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...152#post133152

Okay, now I want to see your Disney layouts and have fun with that "white space"!

Here are the rules for the Scraplift Challenge:

1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

The definition of a scraplift is to use a layout as inspiration for your own LO.

One more VERY special item will be your participation prize ... from the talented Michelle at Mad for the Mouse! Isn't this great!!!! Thanks Michelle

My Blog: http://www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com/

I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Teacups Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Minnie\'s Shoe United States of America Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin I love DCL!

Last edited by cncDisney4; 04-21-2013 at 08:17 PM.

cncDisney4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #2
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
Oh...this will be a challenge! I have a horrible time with leaving white space! I too love the look when I am done, but part of me wants to fill it in! LOVE the PP. Hopefully will have time to do this one this week! Thanks for hosting!

Smiles!

Stacy

Signature using NPD "Jolly Holiday" Kit

Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

teethdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:55 AM   #3
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
love the challenge! Love the PP! I got a celebration in mind!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
cncDisney4

Stacy ... I am the same way, but really enjoyed putting my layout together .. you can do it!!

Thanks Teresa ... I can't wait to see your layout!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Teacups Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Minnie\'s Shoe United States of America Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin I love DCL!

Old 04-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #5
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

Last edited by pixleyyy; 04-21-2013 at 08:28 PM.

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
I would really like to take part in this challenge, but we've never celebrated anything in Disney. Is there another theme we could do? I have such a hard time with white space and this would really challenge me. I love the PP too!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:52 PM   #7
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by afirmbeliever View Post
I would really like to take part in this challenge, but we've never celebrated anything in Disney. Is there another theme we could do? I have such a hard time with white space and this would really challenge me. I love the PP too!!!
LOL. Good thing you posted this because I didn't notice the "celebrations" theme. Not sure we have much for celebrations at Disney either, but I'll take a look through photos and see.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:10 PM   #8
cncDisney4

Kelly ... sure you can participate with a Disney layout "rocking the white space".

Let's just say that any day at Disney is a celebration so just scrap something from a trip to Disney or Disney related event!

I look forward to seeing your layout!

Old 04-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #9
cncDisney4

Loved your layout Annette!!! Don't worry about the "celebration" theme part ... Disney related is enough and you had your layout with the "white space".

Old 04-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #10
Liesje
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon PowerShot G12
Thanks for this great challenge!! Hope I left enough "white" space! And thank you Michelle for the pp!!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...219#post133219

Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote