MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > More Disney fun and memories > Photobooks / Albums
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 08-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
April 2010 WDW Trip

It's taken me forever to finish this book!! I'm excited about getting my new photo book in the mail, plus I'm relieved to finally have it completed.

We stayed 10 days and went to to all 4 Disney parks, lots of character meals, as well as Universal Studios for 2 days. The book is 12x12 and 109 pages. I used the new Shutterfly Custom book to create this. Apparantly you can only post the old Custom Classic books to their Shutterfly Gallery, so sadly I cannot share it there.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...8AbOHDdqzbtHTQ
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Pirate Flag Teacups Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2012, 07:58 AM   #2
Enapolez
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: PSE 8; Paint.net; GIMP
Camera: Nikon D90; D40
book

The book is amazing. Where is the picture of the boys fighting with Captian Hook. I've seen CH at MK but never with his sword like that.

Enapolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:05 AM   #3
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enapolez View Post
The book is amazing. Where is the picture of the boys fighting with Captian Hook. I've seen CH at MK but never with his sword like that.
Thank you for the compliment! That was a Photopass add-in special shot near the POTC ride. They no longer have Capt Hook and Smee as characters there, and sadly they no longer offer that as a photopass shot.
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Pirate Flag Teacups Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

Old 08-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #4
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Your finished product is amazing Linda! Beautiful job and I am sure your boys will love looking through and reliving the fun of the trip. Thanks so much for sharing!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:18 AM   #5
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Oh and I forgot to say how much I adore your itinerary page that opens the book! Don't be surprised if I scraplift it in the near future I am in the home stretch for finishing one of our trips and I still need an itinerary page and that is exactly the kind of look I want.....
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
meejay
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
This is a fantastic book! Isn't it wonderful to have one finished! I love all the photos - what fun memories for your boys.

Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #1 Teacups 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse

meejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:12 PM   #7
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidyk View Post
Oh and I forgot to say how much I adore your itinerary page that opens the book! Don't be surprised if I scraplift it in the near future I am in the home stretch for finishing one of our trips and I still need an itinerary page and that is exactly the kind of look I want.....
I got the idea for the itinerary page here. Mine was a scraplift too. Glad to hear you are in the home stretch for finishing up a book. It's a huge sense of accomplishment and relief to finish a photo book. Good luck with your last few pages.

Old 08-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Fabulous book, Linda! I got quite a few good ideas from it.
You should be proud--that was a lot of work.

We missed each other at WDW by a week or so. We were also there for the Flower & Garden in 2010. It was a quick trip for my daughter's 14th birthday.

I'm still working on that book even though the trip was only 4 days!

Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote