MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 08-19-2015, 06:43 AM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Scraplift Challenge #143 (Aug 15 - Aug 28)

Hi All! I just noticed that there was no one hosting this one. Thought I'd keep the momentum going. I want you to look at the gallery and find a page that was posted in the MONTH in which you were born. Year doesn't matter (I doubt there are any here from the year I was born. LOL). Lift it, post both your lift inspiration and your own page here. Have fun!

**ok, so it looks like it might not be so easy to locate unless you scroll and scroll and scroll. Search works slightly; I thought of the challenge before actually attempting to locate something myself. So, you get an option this week - either do what I mentioned above or lift a layout that has been posted to our gallery within the last 3 months (this one is easier - go to the search feature in gallery and choose the "search within last _ and change last option to month)

Laura (Hpgirl) had a brilliant idea - if you want to do one in from your birthday month, you can play in the forum for challenges posted during that month - thanks!!

A big thanks to Wendy with Neverland Scraps for offering this great participation prize if you complete this challenge!

*available in .tiff, .psd, .page and individual .png files*

and, this is the page from monstermama I'm lifting. When I saw it it reminded me that I took photos of our luggage & van before we left for our cruise! Was going to be the beginning of our book Usually my lifts are more "visual" lifts, but this one will be more "themed" lift! Adorable photos in her page!!

and here is my page

and posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=118

Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related - theme park or @home (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

The definition of a scraplift is to use a layout as inspiration for your own LO.
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 08-22-2015 at 07:35 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2015, 07:25 AM   #2
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Fun idea! I leave for Disney tomorrow - I will have pictures to scrap when I return !

Disneysheryl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 03:10 PM   #3
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
I really like your challenge idea! I found one to lift by going through old challenge threads from last September. I scraplifted buttner-jenkins' Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade.

Her original:

And my take on it:

Also posted in the forums here.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:32 AM   #4
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpgirl View Post
I really like your challenge idea! I found one to lift by going through old challenge threads from last September. I scraplifted buttner-jenkins'

oh, that's a great idea! Didn't think of that!!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 08-23-2015, 01:01 PM   #5
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
lovely template!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 11:39 PM   #6
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
I took one of Laura's pages as inspiration.

And here's my page. Similar color scheme and I also like the stacked photos she had so used that. I even have that pop of yellow from one of my photos.

Also found here.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:36 PM   #7
sthompsonfoto
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles

here is the page I am lifting, it was posted in December, my birth month, I looked back through the galleries and you know what, there is not a whole lot of scrapping going on in December!!

here is my page
Thanks for the page and the template!

also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8&postcount=35

sthompsonfoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:59 PM   #8
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
I was born in June, so I'm lifting this one from Chays52 from June 2014. I like the big focus picture and the banner at the top.

Here's my take which is side 1 of a double page spread that finishes off my June 2014 WDW album - Woo Hoo!!!

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...315#post159315

Disneysheryl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 11:13 PM   #9
DM1220
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: PSE 5
Camera: HP SB360
I couldn't resist this challenge after seeing the participation prize!!!
I'm lifting this layout by Rincelex from January 2014:

Also posted here.

DM1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 02:53 PM   #10
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Thanks for playing everyone! I've sent the pp to you. Let me know if you have any issues.