MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Challenges (gen'l info/notes)
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 08-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #11
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylalovesminnie View Post
Thanks for being patient and understanding everyone!

The instructions are finally up! Please PM me or ask here if I totally confused you ..but I really hope I didn't!! I'm exausted.. see you all tomorrow!
I would love to do this challenge, but I do not have rar.. Is there any other way I can get the templates...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2010, 09:50 AM   #12
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
You can download Winrar for free here. You can use it to unzip .rar files. Hope it helps.

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-b...-10007677.html
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #13
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Thanks Liriel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liriel View Post
You can download Winrar for free here. You can use it to unzip .rar files. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the help!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #14
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Quote:

Thanks Julie, I got them... Now all I have to do is figure out how to do this challenge...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

Old 08-26-2010, 10:47 AM   #15
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

I'm glad I asked the question, you helped Melinda too....

Old 08-26-2010, 11:05 AM   #16
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Kayla did you saved your pages in 72 pp and printed them? did they print OK? I think it´s too small for printing, I´ve change mine to 300pp as usual but maybe that´s too much for 5x7, do you know about that?

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:19 AM   #17
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Roxana, have you started already.. I don't really understand how to do this??? Can you PM me with some ...

Old 08-26-2010, 11:49 AM   #18
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
I have just realized the deadline for the challenge is one week less than in the previous thread, I thought it was until Sept 7 but now it says Sept 1 ( I wrote it down that´s how i noticed),
which is the real deadline??
Yes, I am SO sorry I wrote the wrong date..I was half asleep last night when I posted, I'm sorry!!

Quote:
Awesome I can't wait to get started!
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
I am looking forward to trying to make an autograph book. I can't open an rar doc and not sure I could use the template in SBC anyway...

Is it ok... if we do our own thing? As long as it is a hybrid?

We are going back to Disney in October and I wanted to make the Girls an autograph book so this is perfect motivation for me.

Thanks!

Melinda
Of course, please feel free to do your own thing. I just offered the templates to those who might want them. Can't wait to see your books!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggernjen View Post
I would love to do this challenge, but I do not have rar.. Is there any other way I can get the templates...
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
Kayla did you saved your pages in 72 pp and printed them? did they print OK? I think it´s too small for printing, I´ve change mine to 300pp as usual but maybe that´s too much for 5x7, do you know about that?
The very first ones I did were at 72 and came out pretty decent on the photopaper. For my upcoming December books, I saved mine as 300 because then they come out very clean and crisp looking. It's just up to you. Hope that helps?

Quote:
Roxana, have you started already.. I don't really understand how to do this??? Can you PM me with some ...
I'm so sorry I confused you..maybe I bit off more than I could chew with this project...

http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

kaylalovesminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #19
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Hey everyone I updated the date end of the challenge cuz I put the wrong one ... and I also added another little note in red at the end of the instructions post so if you are confused PLEASE go back and read it. Hopefully I didn't mess you all up too badly!

http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

kaylalovesminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:31 PM   #20
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Quote:
Lyn: I already finished 4 pages, the first took me some time, but then I realized it was way easier than a layout!
Ask me whatever you need, I´ll be glad to help you!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote