MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Challenges (gen'l info/notes)
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-19-2011, 12:16 AM   #1
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
Hybrid Challenges?

Is there any interest in reviving these or doing more hybrid work? I like the inspiration that comes from seeing what others do and feel the need to play with paper. I know so many of you are very creative.

inkspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 05:47 AM   #2
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
I haven't been real interested in hybrid projects since I still own tons of traditional scrappin supplies. I struggle to justify using my printer for paper when I still own about a million pieces...

I love seeing hybrid's and have taken the concept and made them with traditional papers. If I didn't have traditional stuff, I would be all over this idea.

I would gladly participate in a hybrid challenge, but it won't be a hybrid. Does that make sense? lol.... I support it would be just traditional crafting.

There are so many amazing paper crafts. I have an entire list of projects that I want to do. They make awesome gifts!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:53 AM   #3
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
No, I do get it and maybe that's the better question. Not so much a hybrid challenge, but a non-scrapbook page challenge. Projects other than scrapbook pages. I guess I've been in digital so long now, that I see "hybrid" and think physical, paper project.

Ok, who's up for paper projects that are not scrapbook pages???

inkspots is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hybrid