MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #21
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Love left up to this point. I will send PP's out at the end of each week!

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #22
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
This was really fun - thanks!

I skipped the 9 buttons

(One of the frames was a clustered frame, so I didn't count those flowers in my flower count. Also the leaf element had double leaves, but I counted it as a single unit.)

Mulan

Posted in FORUM HERE
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:43 PM   #23
cncDisney4
Taking monorail to Grand Floridian

Donna this was a blast!! Thanks for hosting. Oh, I didn't throw my stone to skip anything.

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5000#post65000

My Blog: http://www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com/

I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Teacups Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Minnie\'s Shoe United States of America Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin I love DCL!

Last edited by cncDisney4; 05-04-2011 at 06:52 PM.

cncDisney4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #24
obumpus

Woot! Got my done. Even with Photoshop continually crashing on me... I skipped the rectangles, unless you want to count my photos in as the rectangles, lol. And, the hidden Mickey is in my scatter. It's there, I promise!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...32&postcount=1

Last edited by obumpus; 05-05-2011 at 12:32 AM.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:44 AM   #25
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100

Posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5038#post65038

Great challenge!! I skipped #2.

Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:29 AM   #26
jenscrap
Cooling off in Critter Country

I found this hard because I usually keep my layouts very simple (due to lack of skill!). Anyway, here's what I ended up with. I missed the 6 leaves.

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5046#post65046

jenscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #27
Kramer.zoo
Taking the boat to the Studios

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Nikon D3000
Horray for Hollywood Studios

WOW!! This was the toughest challenge for me to date...I am so not used this much embellishments...but I knew I had to do the different spotlights for this page.
Thanks for challenging me outside my box, Donna, and thanks to Kelly for the PP!
Oops...forgot...I threw my "marker" on the 8 rectangles...unless you count my photos and frames...
[IMG][/IMG]

Also found here at: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5136#post65136
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mexico Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pumpkin Mickey Pooh Beast Confetti Cupcake Pete

Kramer.zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #28
MaddiesMom
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Software: CMSC 3.0
Camera: Fuji Finepix Z20fd
Send a message via Skype™ to MaddiesMom
Oooh. This rocks.

Wife to Brad, Mommy to Maddie, Bonus-Mom to Jasmine
Food- and Snuggle-Mommy to Dooney, Sammie, Cuddles, Quetzy, Bubble-Fish, and Nibbles

Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours

MaddiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #29
Jenn1
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: My memories suite and PSE9
Camera: Canon t2i
Smile

This was tough for me. Not sure if I like this LO, but here it is. I felt like there was soooo much on the page. I left out the six leaves

[IMG][/IMG]

Also put in this thread

Me (39), DH (45), DD (11), and DS (6)
Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Star Tours

Jenn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #30
PrincessMouse
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
HARD! I *never* cluster and it shows, LOL!! I need some practice... I left out the 8 rectangles.

Also in DCL > Animator's Palate: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1&postcount=18
Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 1 Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts China Monorail I love DCL! Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Skyway Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

PrincessMouse is offline   Reply With Quote