MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 11-30-2017, 04:22 AM   #1
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Weekly Challenge #393 (11/29 -12/05)

Hi guys, I'm excited to be back hosting a challenge here - it's been a while!

This week's challenge is an inspiration challenge. I want you to be inspired by the following poster to create your page. You can be inspired by anything in the poster: the colours, the theme, the title work, the composition, the archway border., the rays bursting from the center. ANYTHING. But please make it the focus of your page. Here is the poster:

Here's a look at what you are playing for:

I'll also select one winner to receive a kit of their choice from my store. So get those pages in!

I just realized I'm posting this a day late, (I'm so mixed up with my days recently) so I'll give until midnight on the 6th of December to complete your page and have it posted here. Don't forget to also post in the relevant forum thread - I will be checking.

Enjoy - I can't wait to see your pages!
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

Last edited by *melidy*; 12-08-2017 at 06:20 AM.

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2017, 07:09 AM   #2
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Great challenge Melissa! I was inspired by the colors. Thanks for the fabulous alpha and a chance to win one of your fabulous kits!

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...914#post173914
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:40 AM   #3
karenpg
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Fireworks at Sea

Thanks Melissa for hosting this & for the PP & chance to win a kit!. It got me started on our recent DCL trip. My sons really enjoyed the Fireworks at Seas this year.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-17V2_copy.jpg

karenpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 12:44 PM   #4
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi

Also here

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:15 PM   #5
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

I was inspired by the dark background, the rays paper (used in the yellow paper) and the title.

also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...922#post173922
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:36 PM   #6
KristeenK
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Artisan
Camera: Nikon D5 & Panasonic FMZ-1000
Challenge #393

Inspired by the castle - thanks for hosting!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=114

KristeenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:22 AM   #7
YakiCruiser
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Software: Artisan
Camera: Nikon
Peter Pan

I was inspired by Tinkerbell. Thank you for the challenge!

YakiCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:08 PM   #8
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Seriously getting this in by the seat of my pants! Thanks for hosting and the wonderful PP!

Here is my page:

Also posted within the Cinderella Castle thread.

RMSTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:07 AM   #9
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Love has been left and prizes have been sent, if you haven't received it - just let me know and I'll get it to you.

And the winner of the free kit of their choice is karenpg Just send me a private message with your kit of choice and I'll send out your prize.
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote