MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 05-04-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
Talking Regular Speed Scraps!!

Great news everyone

After the fantastic success of yesterdays speed scrap Carol has decided we should try and make speed scraps a 'fairly' regular feature here on Mousescrappers. We thought that maybe 2 a month would be good to start with and then we'll see how it grows from there.

I have offered to coordinate the speed scraps for Carol as she has lots to do already

So what we are looking for now are some willing speed scrap hosts. We would love to run another one towards the end of May and then 2 a month after that.

The host will be able to name the time and date that suits them and we will then promote it and try and get as many attendees as possible. Once we have a few hosts signed up and dates confirmed we'll make a sticky thread so everyone knows when the ss are going to be.

Its easy to host you just need to think of 5 rules for a layout, we'll keep the format and timings of the first speedscrap as that seemed to work well for everyone. If you are hosting then you will need to be able to offer a small pp to encourage our scrappers to take part. Now I know everyone is not a designer so it can be tricky to think what to offer as a prize. What I would really like to do is ask some of the wonderful designers that we have on the site that if you yourselves are not willing/ able to host a speedscrap perhaps you would be kind enough to donate a small pp that our hosts can give away in their ss. I would love to have a little list of available pp's so that when a host signs up if they do not have a pp to give away then I will be able to match then up with a pp.

Does this all make sense Any questions please don't be afraid to ask and if you think that you would like to host a ss or donate a pp then please either write in the thread below with the dates you are available or send me a pm.

Rough Schedule so far

Perhaps we could try this as a rough schedule

Kelly Monday 24th May 11am PT 1pm CT 2pm ET 7pm GMT
Britt week commencing 7th June
Natalie week commencing 21st June
Jan week commencing 5th July
Lisa week commencing 19th July
Diana Thursday 5th August 8pm CT
Tanya Monday 16th August 5pm PT 6pm MT 7pm CT 1am GMT
Emma week commencing 30th August
Krista week commencing 13th September
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Last edited by hobbes130; 05-12-2010 at 09:14 AM.

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

I'm in!

Emma I would be happy to host and/or provide a PP! I will probably be ready to host one later this month if someone else hasn't already grabbed it. Which week were you thinking? Anywhoo sign me up as a hostess and a designer willing to provide the PP's!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
britt
E Ticket Holder

Ditto! I'm happy to host or give a participation prize. I'll do one in June if that's ok.

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #4
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
I'm on board as well............. I am willing to host and/or provide a PP. Just let me know whatcha need!
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:59 AM   #5
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Count me in as well!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:40 AM   #6
sahlink
I'm Soarin' over California

If you need I prize... I be happy to do a participation prize for you.
Just send me a PM.

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express It\'s a Small World Mickeys shoe

sahlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:43 AM   #7
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
I would also love to host! And I could also most likely round up a PP, too.

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #8
ngneer98
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Software: PSE 8.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 700
Send a message via Yahoo to ngneer98
I'd like to host.....and if I need to, I can probably beg for a PP from some designer friends...

ngneer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:54 PM   #9
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
thats wonderful I knew I could count on our lovely members to get this off the ground

to everyone who has offered help so far

Perhaps we could try this as a rough schedule

Kelly week commencing 24th May
Britt week commencing 7th June
Natalie week commencing 21st June
Lisa week commencing 5th July
Jan week commencing 19th July
Diana week commencing 2nd Aug

Krista thanks for the pp offer I'm now going to send you a pm
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:07 PM   #10
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
i wanna host too!! wherever you can fit me it =)
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote